PDA

View Full Version : Play the Game - Join the show too long

X64
07-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Trion, could you make it like over in the span of a week or something? It's too long. People in the real world are gonna complain about us not even able to set schedules a week ahead. I'm sure real life problems are going to come into place.

And by the way, US residents only is so racist. How about if it's out of the US, they get to be in the show and receive a copy of the game instead of being disqualified?

Hannova
07-10-2013, 10:07 PM
And by the way, US residents only is so racist.

Is there some obscure race I've never heard of who aren't allowed to be U.S. residents?

X64
07-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Is there some obscure race I've never heard of who aren't allowed to be U.S. residents?

Canadians. Haha. Oh BTW i'm not Canadian.

Igax
07-10-2013, 10:26 PM
The restrictions to US only are typically a legal thing, blame your local government, not Trion.

X64
07-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Well they could actually send out copies of defiance digital deluxe to those who win outside of the US though.

Igax
07-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Well they could actually send out copies of defiance digital deluxe to those who win outside of the US though.

If it is a legal issue (which is most often the case) they can not do that at all. I saw it happen on PlayStation Home all the time, not to mention several other online contests. In the end I am sure it is just an issue of paying the right fees/lawyers to make it happen. I do not KNOW that, just speculation, but I have read several times from official responses on stuff like this it is a legal issue that stops contest winners outside the US. Not fair for sure. Hell I would not be surprised to find out SyFy was the reason it was US only lol.

X64
07-10-2013, 11:00 PM
It feels that we've got no right to beat US residents.

NIKOLA
07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
if you want recognition for sitting on your butt indoors all month,
you've got my vote!

X64
07-10-2013, 11:06 PM
if you want recognition for sitting on your butt indoors all month,
you've got my vote!

All of us have work. lol. I'm not one of those fanboys. :)
Well i'm gonna do it anyway coz their XP is better than pvp.