-increase defense by 20% or 30%
-see health-decoy
-decoy fire enemy close
-teleport = full energy
-hold button to throw it like a grenade

because it is the least useful

L Y
07-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Extremely useful for reviving other players and activating things in a room full of enemies. Don't forget neutralizing cloak ability perk. Just my two cents.

spawn2985
07-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Extremely useful for reviving other players and activating things in a room full of enemies. Don't forget neutralizing cloak ability perk. Just my two cents.

I agree.......but

not enough comparing it with blur, cloak and overpower

pvp

1cloak
2blur
3overpower
4decoy(I use only new players)

pve

1overpower because give much point
2blur,cloak,decoy (just for fun)

L Y
07-10-2013, 10:21 PM
In that case... 5% > 10% > 15% chance to cause electric nano via attacking a decoy. Huzzah! New perk.

Luffy490
07-10-2013, 10:28 PM

Too bad the most use for the perks around Decoy are only the most helpful in Co-op missions and Arkfalls. If only players didn't revive themselves too often, they can easily devalue the usage of those perks around Decoy, but not the Decoy power itself. I think Decoy could use a rework. Just to put it up to speed with the other powers. Honestly, the Decoy don't even do much, but allow you to teleport with it once and cause a distraction (even though it dies too easily).

As for PvP, I believe "Sensor Sweep" is not even that helpful as it seems to be.

spawn2985
07-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Too bad the most use for the perks around Decoy are only the most helpful in Co-op missions and Arkfalls. If only players didn't revive themselves too often, they can easily devalue the usage of those perks around Decoy, but not the Decoy power itself. I think Decoy could use a rework. Just to put it up to speed with the other powers. Honestly, the Decoy don't even do much, but allow you to teleport with it once and cause a distraction (even though it dies too easily).

As for PvP, I believe "Sensor Sweep" is not even that helpful as it seems to be.

need something more to deal with the other ego powers and also improve the other LMG

spawn2985
07-10-2013, 10:39 PM
In that case... 5% > 10% > 15% chance to cause electric nano via attacking a decoy. Huzzah! New perk.

is a good idea but imagine syphon

KTCAOP
07-10-2013, 11:41 PM

I usually try to wait to let myself be revived. The problem is that unless you are in a group, even with 15 people around you, no will will realize that there is a dead person at their feed =(.

SeijuroHiko1981
07-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Nuthing is truly useless, calling a skill useless only means you still have not found a usefull way to use it. some people for get there are ways to make every thing usefull. I know tons of players whould be peed if it's gone. this includes me.

KillAlot V2
07-11-2013, 10:42 AM
im sure that in the first defiance dev videos the devs originaly said that decoy could be upgraded to expload kind of a shame that isnt an ability for decoy