PDA

View Full Version : I would really love a solid answer from somebody like Sledge about an issue?

xDarKxReckoninGx
03-26-2013, 11:20 PM
I own both an Xbox 360 and a PS3, and I've played and sent in numerous feedback messages on many parts of the game and Beta build we were given. I know that the developers are fully aware of the issue currently on the Xbox 360 where the game freezes and has a lot of problems on first generation fat Xbox 360s. I have been planning to get the game on PS3 for a long time, but after having played the 360 Beta now, I enjoy using my Xbox controller to play for long hours compared to PS3, and I also feel the Xbox 360 will have a larger community base.

I'm worried about buying the 360 version of Defiance though, and spending the $150 to switch my pre-order to the 360 UE and the issue of freezes and stuttering on first gen Xbox 360s isn't completely fixed.

Is this something that will for sure be fixed. As it is, my PS3 UE is payed for, and my GS has 2 UEs left they will pre-order out, I called tonight before closing. I can go tomorrow and switch them, but I don't want to lose out on $150 and find the problem still exists, and still have to turn and shell out another $60 for the PS3 version in the end.

I would appreciate any feedback.

I can imagine it will be fixed, but you never know, that's why I'm asking.

AzureKite
03-26-2013, 11:31 PM
You should check out this thread , 1st page last post by sledge.
I hope it helps :)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?7957-first-generation-xbox-360