PDA

View Full Version : PSN Store Pre-Order Bonus?

Shinji Ex
03-27-2013, 01:29 AM
Is there any special promotion items for the PSN version?

Vuule
03-27-2013, 04:13 AM
They say all pre-orders get the Dodge Challenger, but it's a bit unclear right now whether the PSN digital version also gets it :\

Khufu
03-27-2013, 08:44 AM
PSN digital pre-order was only a PSN theme. Pretty weak if you ask me. The theme is really ugly, too.

Quelcrist
03-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Here's the response I got when I sent a ticket in minus the greeting and everything past the additional questions part.

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

The only difference would be that the physical boxes for collectors edition and up will include in-box goodies, like statuettes and things of that nature that you wouldn't get in a purely electronic version. Everything in game should be the same for the edition you purchase whether it's physical or electronic, like so: http://www.defiance.com/en/pre-order/xbox-360/?CAS_REDIR=true

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Big Bear
03-27-2013, 11:56 AM
how much is the ps3 uk download?

Sludge
03-27-2013, 08:42 PM
I just got a response from support confirming PSN preorders DO get the Dodge Challenger. They didn't tell me about the other items retailers get (boosts etc).

DepreszD
03-27-2013, 09:03 PM
I just got a response from support confirming PSN preorders DO get the Dodge Challenger. They didn't tell me about the other items retailers get (boosts etc).

The only other you are missing out on is the Infector that is a Gamestop exclusive so, no big deal bro.. As long as you got that Challenger

Xiiego94
03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
I just got a response from support confirming PSN preorders DO get the Dodge Challenger. They didn't tell me about the other items retailers get (boosts etc).haha no way. Thats one thing i can check off my Defiance to do list.

Zyvaks
03-28-2013, 12:04 AM
let's not forget the $10 back for every $50 spent deal on the psn :D

Feiv_Solo
03-28-2013, 06:36 PM
I just did 2 separate chat sessions with CS department from Sony and was informed that only the physical game version would be getting pre-order bonuses.

This is conflicting information. I'd prefer a digital game for slightly faster loading/rendering etc, but if no challenger and xp bonus I may have to go w/ one of the big 4 vendors.

Shinji Ex
03-28-2013, 07:34 PM
I just did 2 separate chat sessions with CS department from Sony and was informed that only the physical game version would be getting pre-order bonuses.

This is conflicting information. I'd prefer a digital game for slightly faster loading/rendering etc, but if no challenger and xp bonus I may have to go w/ one of the big 4 vendors.

The disc has no value... Defiance is an MMO your going to be downloading the full game client onto your HDD either way so might as well get the PSN version

Feiv_Solo
03-29-2013, 01:46 AM
I agree, only thing is if this PSN store has these bonuses.

Waiting for a ticket to Trion for clarification hopefully, will keep ya guys updated.

SSlarg
03-29-2013, 02:15 AM
I looked at the psn store offer and it only seems to be
offering a free Theme for preordering off psn (kinda lame lol)