PDA

View Full Version : $13 on steam.....really..... :(

snakelives
07-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Glad I only lost $60 to this crap game. Bought this game cause RIFT kicked ***. Really glad I didnt buy special edition and season pass. No but seriously disappointment of the year.

Fancypants
07-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Glad I only lost $60 to this crap game. Bought this game cause RIFT kicked ***. Really glad I didnt buy special edition and season pass. No but seriously disappointment of the year. So one game kicks a** and one game sucks a**.

You really like a**, don't you? Okay, here ya go:

http://www.themudflats.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/attack-donkey.jpg

snakelives
07-11-2013, 10:25 PM
I really did come here to laugh at trion and at the remaining player base. After seeing them approve the price of 13$ after so many payed way more, like 3 phukking months ago. F trion and this **** game.

snakelives
07-11-2013, 10:26 PM
...oh and phukkk you all.

SNSDxTiffanism
07-11-2013, 10:33 PM
But truthfully, this game is only out for like 3months and they are always having massive offers.
Didn't expect it though as i bought the game when its out.
Hope this is not a bad sign of the future for defiance as i love the game and the concept :)

Phuccko
07-11-2013, 10:34 PM
...oh and phukkk you all.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310566609761.jpg

Rasczak
07-11-2013, 10:37 PM
But truthfully, this game is only out for like 3months and they are always having massive offers.
Didn't expect it though as i bought the game when its out.
Hope this is not a bad sign of the future for defiance as i love the game and the concept :)

I've been a Rift player since launch, and this is almost what happened over there with Trion. Within the first 3 months or so of launch, I could walk into any WalMart or Target and find the Rift box for a mere $9.99. When you account for the fact that the first month's $14.99 subscription fee was included in that price tag, the stores were giving the game away only a few months post launch.

Fancypants
07-11-2013, 10:44 PM
I really did come here to laugh at trion and at the remaining player base. After seeing them approve the price of 13$ after so many payed way more, like 3 phukking months ago. F trion and this **** game.Now you're just swollen. Shame.

I'm gonna bump my post.. the same one announcing what you just duplicated.

That way when they close this one because of you, people can still get the news about the sale.

Even though your heinie is sore at the money you paid, this game still needs those new people to pay that measly $13 so we get some more people here.

There's a reason they bumped the price down to $13 after three months for a sale.. and it's not because they wanted to 'spite' you.

MattN
07-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Dang, cost me almost $100 for game and dlc when it first came out......

Sonic Rain Boom
07-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!