PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Bits

EvilWarLord
07-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Well i purchased a 4000 MS Points so i could buy bit coins so i get onto defiance and go to the shop and i go to buy 1600 biit coins and when i purchase it its pending then after a couple of minutes it tells me go to support anyone know what is going on and why i cant purchase bits

Raver Wolfe
07-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Go to Support? lol

EvilWarLord
07-12-2013, 10:20 AM
They Never replyed to my support ticket :( i been waiting last night all night for them to reply

BoW Cap
07-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I can tell you what I've found out about this issue. Earlier this week, I downloaded the Beta update on the 360 like I am sure many people did. As part of the update,of the MSP I had were transferreed into currency that was deposited into an account on the Microsoft servers. To check to see if that happened to you, the address is commerce.microsoft.com. After trying to use the account to fund a bits purchase and it being declined, I contacted MS support. They informed me that the issue is the Defiance Store is looking for a currency that is no longer offered by MS. Therefore it is being declined. I was then told that the game developer (Trion) would have to release an update to allow Xbox users to fund bit purchases with the new "currency". Hope this helps.

carpmaster257
07-12-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't feel so lonely now. Xbox support dosen't know when that will happen.