PDA

View Full Version : Game needs a Central Hub ASAP @ Dev's

IAMVILELENT
07-12-2013, 10:18 AM
There needs to be a location on the map, be it underground somewhere, preferably near the start area, or near fort Defiance, that you can only get into by fast traveling, and it needs to be 1 phase, not multiple. With the stream of new players coming in, they are going to run into the same problem most of us players who started had, the lack and feel of a community/populated world, ways to communicate with large group of people, ways to trade items or acquire items. The area doesn't even have to be fancy, it can be an underground military area, or it can be a smaller version of the TV shows Defiance, all the 3D models are there, its not like anything new needs to be made, other then a spot on the server for the single phase.

If you're not going to address one of the major issues people have continually expressed since BETA, at least add global chat channels for trade, or general chat. Not to mention a lot of newer players are most likely NOT going to be checking forums right away, or at all for that matter, and people may need fast help with quest with the Volge and Infected running a muck, or will be needing equipment or looking for specific weapons to try.

Since the veterans got shafted, you should really look at making the experience for the new players, NOT like our first month run through.

I'm hoping this is what Fort Defiance is supposed to be? If it is, I would recommend looking at getting it opened and implemented in the next couple of weeks while this influx is going on. People are going to be burning through content twice as fast since most of their perks are already going to be unlocked.

Maitreakow
07-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Minus the backhanded bashing of the Devs, I agree. This is a good Suggestion and one others have asked for. Might I recommend putting it in the "Suggestions!" (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Suggestions!) portion of the forum?

KTCAOP
07-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Don't know if they could just have it in one phase especially since we can't free change between phases. That said, I usually hang out at the Crater more than anywhere else if I'm just killing time or near the ER camp looking for new players.