PDA

View Full Version : I know I paid for dlc...

Dwayne
07-12-2013, 01:46 PM
I have not played this game for 2 months and all they added was a truck I have to buy myself! Wow they took money from everyone and just ran with. Where the heck is all this dlc we are suppose to get. When I last played they was talking about some kind of sword gun and a new race. Where is it? This game been out for a while and nothing came. A truck and the same stories... these people do not know how to do things. I had a little hope for this game but now it's just pissing me off!

Doggy
07-12-2013, 01:54 PM
I have not played this game for 2 months and all they added was a truck I have to buy myself! Wow they took money from everyone and just ran with. Where the heck is all this dlc we are suppose to get. When I last played they was talking about some kind of sword gun and a new race. Where is it? This game been out for a while and nothing came. A truck and the same stories... these people do not know how to do things. I had a little hope for this game but now it's just pissing me off!

Not sure where you read the DLC should be out now? The date that alot of the community think is July 30
In addition, there has been things added since you left two months ago. Some new missions, new sets of monsters.
Not sure you can get your money back, but its like buying a video game prior to demoing it. DLC will come but if you stopped playing 2 months ago, seems like more wrong then just you opinion of lack of content

anomoly
07-12-2013, 01:55 PM

Shut up...

Reverend Blood
http://i.imgur.com/egQhK12.png

Chevota
Read... DLC will include Charge Blades, and Castithan characters which you can transfer to immediately if you bought it...

No Release Date is official, only Late July, is when #1 will drop... 2, 3, 4, 5 will be given in time. You dont get everything NOW, you arent entitled to everything NOW. You bought a product with a discount for a long haul. Just wait. Thats all you have to do.

This isnt COD or Halo, you arent getting an expansion every month. get used to it. This isnt League of Legends where a new character is released once a month (easily 1 per month).

Once DLC 1 hits, you'll have plenty to do. Arkfalls, Volge Sieges, Battle Arenas, more Missions (i assume Side Missions as well), more Pursuits for the areas... Plenty will be available... And maybe more that no one is talking about in public...

Jhon Sheppard
07-12-2013, 05:58 PM
I love *****y people who never look anything up, the your literally on the internet. there's Google for a reason my 1 year old Neisse can use it why cant you.?

SeijuroHiko1981
07-12-2013, 07:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/egQhK12.png

Some people just can't be helped and no self respecting game bring out dlc with in the first two months even COD waighed to bring out dlc

Chevota
07-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Some people just can't be helped and no self respecting game bring out dlc with in the first two months even COD waighed to bring out dlc

Technically not true, since Nuketown 2025 or w/e was kind of a DLC in a way... Same with BL2's Mechromancer. Not Full add-on's but DLC's none the less, both given @ Pre-order/Launch.

SickoSlayer
07-13-2013, 02:25 PM
they had dlc info over a month ago on community info and it had a date for release which was soon. the post was editted to say delayed. head guy on defiance stated on e3 that dlc is end of july. you guys go ahead n defend a poorly managed game. i had been one of their most dedicated n/a server players. i have hung with some of the most hardcore defiance players and some rarely if at all play and others are following slowly but surely. there is nothing to defend about this game anymore

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-13-2013, 02:52 PM
CoD is a simplistic shooter that a dead goldfish could code for. On top of that DLC for CoD usually consists of a few new maps, not a whole new game mode, character, weapons, storyline, world event, vehicles, etc. All Borderlands got right off the bat was a single character. Don't you even dare compare the magnitude of Defiance's first DLC to CoD's or BL2's. Theirs are nothing in comparison.

Yea the game's been out for a few months, but on top of the setbacks and bug fixes I'm surprised they've even been able to get the DLC off of the drawing board. Coding and Deving something this size takes time, put your big boy diapers on and play nice. You'll get your DLC when is ready, not when you want it.

Defenze
07-13-2013, 09:46 PM
CoD is a simplistic shooter that a dead goldfish could code for. On top of that DLC for CoD usually consists of a few new maps, not a whole new game mode, character, weapons, storyline, world event, vehicles, etc. All Borderlands got right off the bat was a single character. Don't you even dare compare the magnitude of Defiance's first DLC to CoD's or BL2's. Theirs are nothing in comparison.

Yea the game's been out for a few months, but on top of the setbacks and bug fixes I'm surprised they've even been able to get the DLC off of the drawing board. Coding and Deving something this size takes time, put your big boy diapers on and play nice. You'll get your DLC when is ready, not when you want it.

I blame this guy for the DLC probs. I bet he works for Trion. He kind of sounds like he might be one can short of a six pack. just sayin.

IAmShepard
07-14-2013, 03:24 AM
I blame this guy for the DLC probs. I bet he works for Trion. He kind of sounds like he might be one can short of a six pack. just sayin.

I agree, he should be burned at the stake. I mean I thought buying a season pass would give me the DLC right now, and also give me a free *******.

Skylite
07-14-2013, 04:30 AM
This is an MMORPG, it's LARGE scale.. Not like CoD where they can just whip up a previpus map and change stuff.. Yakes time to do and make sure there's no errors.. Like to see you develop a MMORPG game/another map in a month!

SickoSlayer
07-14-2013, 06:15 AM
blizzard would be working on dlc#2 by now:)

L Y
07-14-2013, 07:13 AM
This is an MMORPG, it's LARGE scale.. Not like CoD where they can just whip up a previpus map and change stuff.. Yakes time to do and make sure there's no errors.. Like to see you develop a MMORPG game/another map in a month!

Actually this is no an MMORPG, but the point you were trying to make stands ;)

ItISLupus
07-14-2013, 08:37 AM
DLC will be out (according to the streams, and Mr. Richardson) end of july. Which I take to mean, last week of July first week of August. However, knowing this community, everyone is going to jump down Trion's gullet if it isn't released by the 30th.

ItISLupus
07-14-2013, 08:40 AM

Really?

Wow launched November 23, 2004
The Burning Crusade January 2007
Wrath of the Lich King November 2008
Cataclysm December 2010
Mists of Pandaria September 2012

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-14-2013, 08:55 AM

Really?

Wow launched November 23, 2004
The Burning Crusade January 2007
Wrath of the Lich King November 2008
Cataclysm December 2010
Mists of Pandaria September 2012

BWAHAHAHA!

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/xXReneeXx/owned9wz.jpg

I agree, he should be burned at the stake. I mean I thought buying a season pass would give me the DLC right now, and also give me a free *******.

O NOOOZ! My clever disguys has ben diskuverd! I mus phlee to thu hills 4 survivalz! D:

dominad
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM

The mob of the dead map was a very fun zombies map and the time and effort that went into that is what many season pass holders pay for not just the MP maps. At least in COD a new map packs means at least one new map designed in a different setting, with actors, different types of characters, zombies, new puzzles.. It is add on content that took an effort. You may not be a fan of it but it is one of the best selling games. Also every BL2 DLC was pretty damn awesome and also included a entire new map area with multiple fast travel areas, missions, new bosses, new gear.

For a DLC set or season pass I like to have new areas of a world to explore or in a shooter new places to shoot in, I like to have access to a new story line or a continuum. I want to have new content that is different from non season pass holders but will make my friends want to get it to because its awesome to play.

I hope Trion deliver's all of that I will not buy a season pass but based on their DLC releases I will consider each one. If they are rehased bunkers, docks, maps that are replicating other parts of the Defiance world and only add a new weapon, race change and vehicle it will not be enough. Will wait for the second one where they expand the map bring the hoardes and mega ark falls and all the other things people say!!!

dominad
07-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Whatever you think... The work, time and money that has gone into the latest COD DLC's; I find it a bit of a n insult to the dev's who work on the game to say its nothing.

http://youtu.be/n-ge9ubwCGc
The making of a COD DLC and the game play including the historical accuracy of the map basis.
The release includes several new multiplayer maps and a new mobster-themed Zombies map "Mob of the Dead," with player characters voiced by Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Chazz Palminteri and Joe Pantoliano.

I am just using this one as an example I have played all of them. I am happy the money I spent on the season pass was used to pay for excellent developers, new concepts, amazing graphics, storyline.. and while there were somethings that have been a let down there was an effort to listen to the customer feedback and respond to it. While I am more excited about The Division and BF4 right now I will certainly buy the next Activision game too as there have been few games I have got as much enjoyment and entertainment value from. Gearbox is another whatever they bring out next I will buy as a continued show of support and a massive thank you or all the fun I had.

I really really hope Trion will inspire that brand loyalty in me. Please support your gamers and those of us who are really hoping you are going to pull some magic out. Too many people are leaving and yes some times we can be negative. It is really hard to never be heard though. I get the things you have done in our patches but if you surveyed every person in the clan I am in and ones in others you may find your players priorities lie elsewhere and we are confused as to why you are not listening.

Bryson
07-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Well defiance doesn't have much content to begin with and the DLC won't bring much to the game, I would advise trion to take as much time as they need to release a decent DLC.