PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan (PC)

Naxix
03-27-2013, 06:10 AM
Pretty much as the title states, I am currently looking for a clan for when the game goes live next week.

What I am looking for in a clan:
* A dedicated group of players who are focused on progression.
* Team coordination to accomplish goals.
* East coasters to fit into my schedule to be able to devote my time in getting things done.
* No care bears
* People that take the time to learn the mechanics of the game.
* People that know how to stay out of "fire".

About me:
* Been a hardcore gamer for as long as I can remember.
* Been playing MMO's since the original Everquest but played WoW hardcore for years where up until Wrath, I was class leader in my raiding guild and we were ranked 47th in world progression till they dumbed the game down and got too easy and I quit from boredom.
* When not playing MMO's I try to play competitive games like DOTA 2, CoD, BF3, CS:GO, etc etc.
* I study my class, watch videos of myself playing to see my mistakes and to avoid them by not repeating anything stupid I may have done.
* Despite my hardcore nature, I am a team player, well oriented, and strive to not only improve myself but to help others achieve their goals.
* I am an engineer and family man, I work 9-5 every day, I spend time with my family, I never neglect them, so in return, they always give me the time I need in the evenings to focus on gaming (also helps that my wife is a gamer).

If you want to know anything else or are interested in interviewing me, please feel free to message me here or in my inbox and I will get back to you as soon as I get a chance.

~Naxix

Phylo1965
03-27-2013, 06:24 AM
Hey Naxix,

Sweet deal with the family and quality playing time.

I bumped into these guys and this is where I'll start at launch.

http://www.corelegion.com/index.php

Best Regards,
Phylo1965 (in game persona = Daisy Crockit)

Naxix
03-27-2013, 06:39 AM
Thanks! Will look into it.

Shane5484
03-27-2013, 06:46 AM
KEQ is a large multi game multi platform adult gaming community, currently in Alpha we have around 200 members and are preparing for launch, we are using teamspeak3 for communication. We strive to help eachother out as much as possible and play together as a team on PvE and PvP, if this sounds like something you would be interested in click the links on my sig. Thank You

cybrdestroyr
03-27-2013, 10:38 AM
Hope you will give us a look. I know this ends up just being a bunch of epic recruiting spam, but if you get time while leafing through all this mess, please consider giving us a look as well.

Recruiting message: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10104-quot-Cyber-Destruction-quot-%28PC%29-International-Adult-Gaming-Clan-Community

Thanks for your time bud and good luck no matter who you end up rolling with ;)

bwar
03-27-2013, 11:04 AM
I think you might be a good fit with us. We are a small tight knit crew that have all been hardcore gamers in titles past. We fully understand that people have lives outside of the game and you will never be punished or penalized for having a life. Since it is unknown exactly what end game is going to entail at this point I can't give you any guarantees about a raid schedule or exact play times but I will tell you that no matter what form end game takes on we will be a prominent part of it.

We already have guys tweaking their builds in order to optimize their characters for launch. Had several guys up over 400 EGO rating last beta and I imagine we will have a few guys pushing the pace for highest EGO rating come launch.

I think you would be a nice fit with us and if you would like to come have a chat with some of our guys I will gladly give you a mumble invite so you can see exactly what we are about before applying. If you are interested in that just toss me a PM on these forums.

link to forum thread: Clan Bwar (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3676-PC-NA-Clan-Bwar)