PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op

Grit
03-27-2013, 06:12 AM
Yeah, I'm not searching the forums for Co-Op discussion, I'll just start a new thread.

Ok sadly i didn't play any of the Defiance Co-Op in the Beta until last night. I'm bummed that i didn't play it earlier but i'm glad i held off. I will say that the Co-Op is a heck of a good time and there were a lot of laughs to be had while playing.

Nice loot drops as well.

Wish i woulda had a 4man squad of my buddies but there were just two of us. We lucked out and had 1 "greenie" that was a good teammate and was on spot to help with a lot of stuff...the other one... well not so much haha!!

I plan on playing a lot more of the Co-Op when the game is released. It'll be a great change of pace from exploring and grinding out story/side missions.

OH another thing that i like about this game..that's a little off topic.. Loot Drops are all individual to the player. Makes it great for the derps that just lurk around and do no work and then go ninja the loot...freakin turds haha!!

A s0t
03-27-2013, 06:15 AM
Yeah, I'm not searching the forums for Co-Op discussion, I'll just start a new thread.
that's how the "pros" do it

Lazy
03-27-2013, 06:16 AM
I really like the co-op maps, hopefully the bosses will have some unique rare loot that will be worth grinding for.
I think there is 7 maps in total so hopefully there will be a nice variety of enemies and environments.

Grit
03-27-2013, 06:21 AM
that's how the "pros" do it

Indeed, why would i go back through like 10-15 pages of topics about the little blue pew pew or beta codes or other random topics when i can put one on page 1 and have a nice fresh discussion that's not burried.

I will say that i liked the fact that the Co-Op crawl lasted a while...i hate doing missions that take 5 minutes.

KyoKunChan
03-27-2013, 06:39 AM
OH another thing that i like about this game..that's a little off topic.. Loot Drops are all individual to the player. Makes it great for the derps that just lurk around and do no work and then go ninja the loot...freakin turds haha!!

Ya, I like that alot.

Grit
03-27-2013, 07:37 AM
It takes a while to get use to. I would see stuff and while playing with a friend i'd make sure to just not autoloot haha.. i'd be like hey you need that shield buddy and he was like they gave me frags... so yeah it's an awesome feature in this game.

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 03:52 PM
Thank you for making this topic.

The main reason I am playing Defiance is for the big inclusion of co-op.

Last Outlaw04
03-31-2013, 04:49 PM
The Co-op missions are great and had a pretty good storyline overall gotta love a person screaming about Hellbugs being his brothers and sisters as you kill them all.