PDA

View Full Version : Clan vs Clan Group Page and an Defiance Endurance night with prizes

Vallee25
03-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Here is a group page where clans can request to PvP other cans.Defiance Clan Battle - https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/116882895169324/

Inaddition,I just wanted to let everyone know I'm looking to host an endurance night for the first weekend of Defiance. What is an Endurance Night? It's where you play PvP matches throughout the night, you have a double elimination tournament to award prizes. However, just because you are knocked out of the tournament you can continue to play.

Prizes - I will purchase and donate codes that can be redeemed in Defiance for "Bits". I've sent Defiance FB a request to see if they could donate anything to this night for prizes or possible provide me a little discount for my donation order. It would nice to be able to give random codes aways to those who particpated. I have members in my clan on all three platforms, so I would like to reward players on all three. Please join the FB group to get up-to-date information on this event. I'm very pleased with Trion and this game and I will be playing this game for a long time to come. If you have ideas for futre events let me know. I would be glad to work on the request to make it happen

Vallee25
03-27-2013, 08:03 AM
If you don't have a clan "The Iron Demons" your more than welcome to join us, as we have representatives on all three platforms.

WHO ARE WE

THE IRON DEMONS - multi platform, adult gaming community composed of people from all over the world, of all ...race and religion. Participate in both PvE and PvP, but focus heavily on PvP ranked matches. We always strive for major victory and achieve this through leadership, teamwork and communication. We are fun and outgoing all while being organized and disciplined. Currently we are a new clan recruiting members across all platforms; we maintain an open door recruitment policy.

We require that no players’ cheat/glitch or exploit any game faults. We ask that you respect your teammates and refrain from racist or sexist comments. We also ask that all members play for the better of the team/clan, push forward and strive for major victory under direction.

The Iron Demons was a military unit of the Earth Military Coalition’s 9th Mechanized Division, established to wipe out a Votan army during the Pale Wars during the Battle of defiance.

FB Clan page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/590690884276747/

Agent25
03-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Hey I joined your group on XBOX for the beta, your a great player and thanks for helping me in the world of Defiance. The event seem like a great idea, count me in! Also i request to join your clan, if have the players are as fun as helppful as you it will be a great clan.

Vallee25
03-27-2013, 08:16 AM
My pleasure, I'm glad I could have helped. We will happily accept your request to join our clan. See you on 4/2, I might have my main character be on the PS3, though I’ll be playing on both consoles. Use our FB clan page for any assistance you need or if you’re looking for player to group with. As we have players from all skill levels to the casual to a few Pro players on our clan. Whether you’re looking to PvP or PvE our clan has a great personality and will enhance your experience, while making you become a betters gamer. I encourage all players to be a part of a guild or clan, it makes a game like this 10x better. If you don’t feel you’re getting anything out of a guild/clan, join a new one. There are several great clans out there.