PDA

View Full Version : Kinect

Hazel
03-27-2013, 08:01 AM
So I know Kinect is used for something in this game, but have we been told what that is yet? Just curious and all. Is it going to be opening menus? Party chat with no headset? Are we going to be able to walk around and shoot stuff only using our body to control where the character goes? I only searched for about 5 mins for the details, so I may have just missed something that states what the Kinect will do, would really like some info from anyone who might know.

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 08:14 AM
So I know Kinect is used for something in this game, but have we been told what that is yet? Just curious and all. Is it going to be opening menus? Party chat with no headset? Are we going to be able to walk around and shoot stuff only using our body to control where the character goes? I only searched for about 5 mins for the details, so I may have just missed something that states what the Kinect will do, would really like some info from anyone who might know.

I would love it if you can use voice commands to switch load outs

Jailbirdy
03-27-2013, 08:18 AM

i read in the game that u press down on the dpad and say, EGO [command] and it will take u to that page. There were a lot of commands that i saw. It loks like a hands free way to access menus so far. There may be more to it, as that is all i saw on the topic. I dont think it was active in the beta.

Hope that helps

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 08:27 AM
i read in the game that u press down on the dpad and say, EGO [command] and it will take u to that page. There were a lot of commands that i saw. It loks like a hands free way to access menus so far. There may be more to it, as that is all i saw on the topic. I dont think it was active in the beta.

Hope that helps

How can it be hands free if you have to press down.
I'd rather have that down button locked to cycle through load outs on the fly.

LOGICHD
03-27-2013, 09:36 AM
I used my kinect in the beta and it was awesome. you talk directly to your ego on her own voice channel, with a load of simple yet functional commands. cant wait till next week !