PDA

View Full Version : Pursiuts

Jad
03-27-2013, 08:15 AM
I am curious if any one is intending on completing Pursuits. Many need to be done in groups.

If anyone sees me in game and wants to work on the "Magnetic Personality" Pursuits please shoot me a friend request. I really think its going to be easier to get them done sooner rather then later and they would give a good jump start to your EGO.

Here are some "Try to Remember" Hints I came up with if you are at all interested in the basics.

Use your "Power" to complete kills for "Combat Pursuit"
Use Vehicle Boost for "Vehicle Pursuit"
You can rack up your kill count quickly at Hellbug Rescues "No Good Deed"
Check your combat pursuits status regularly to get EGO upgradesl

The plan I have at this point, won't put me at the Solo Mission "Were on the Air" for a few hours So I would not mind pausing in between the "Sides" to fill in some Pursuit check marks.

Edit: Ya, I know I spelled Pursuits wrong in the title but I don't see how to change it.

Amnesia
03-27-2013, 08:38 AM
You didn't mention what platform you're using...

Jad
03-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Oh sorry, PC

Komakala
03-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Oh sorry, PC

Yeah I'm a bit obsessive about completing achievements in games. I play at odd times, 12am CDT - 10am CDT. Somewhere in there, and I spend a bit of time back and forth from keyboard. But feel free to look me up, the first pursuits I work towards are the time trials. Feel free to look me up, at least we can work on the magnetic personality ones.