PDA

View Full Version : XP

Lord northfleet
07-13-2013, 07:05 AM
I'am not getting any Xp , since fully upgrading perks can any one help.

wild liza
07-13-2013, 07:10 AM
you can't gain anymore XP if you have fully leveled every perk, the only way to get the full 5000 ego is to do pursuits. Would be nice if XP was converted to ark salvage though.

horvathl
07-13-2013, 07:12 AM
You won't get exp once all perks are done, you have to complete pursuits to further progress through ego levels if your looking to reach 5000. Which I think is stupid. I have never played a game where pursuits a.k.a achievements are needed to reach level cap. But it is what it is.

SaneFail
07-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Not just pursuits but also all vehicles and most weapons leveled to 20. And by most, I mean pretty much all but one or two. And that's assuming you've gotten EGO levels from all previous episodic content. Some that's not available anymore. 5k was such a pain.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Yep. Once you max out all your perks then you don't get any more xp. Looks like its pursuit grinding for you! :D

Love the Avi btw SaneFail! :)

LoganBane
07-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Sigh ... sounds painful.

SaneFail
07-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Eh, it goes by. But I wouldn't be in a rush to do it necessarily. Once you have all your perks unlocked, there's not much of a reason to go farther. I do expect that to change...but it's the way it is at the moment. I wanted it before the DLC. Now I just PVP while I wait. I just started a new character to farm keys/legendaries with as there isn't much of a market for ones that are 5k.

I didn't really mind doing it. But I'm a completionist and glutton for punishment.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Eh, it goes by. But I wouldn't be in a rush to do it necessarily. Once you have all your perks unlocked, there's not much of a reason to go farther. I do expect that to change...but it's the way it is at the moment. I wanted it before the DLC. Now I just PVP while I wait. I just started a new character to farm keys/legendaries with as there isn't much of a market for ones that are 5k.

I didn't really mind doing it. But I'm a completionist and glutton for punishment.

I'm pretty close to my 5k as well. Most of it will be xp/weapon grinding though since all I have left pursuit-wise are 3 PvP pursuits, 4/5 of my social, and 2 of my Rep Pursuits (Buying x Items from Van Bach/Echelon). I was quite happy the other day when I realized that the Rewind pursuits gave a total of 35 EGO levels, which means that I don't actually have to do my Social Pursuits to get my 5k. :D

Odessa
07-14-2013, 10:46 AM
This just happened to me too. I'm curious... do you know if you get EGO if you DON'T upgrade all the perks?

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-14-2013, 11:31 AM
This just happened to me too. I'm curious... do you know if you get EGO if you DON'T upgrade all the perks?

There are a set number of perk points that you can get from gaining the appropriate amount of xp. Just because you have 137 extra points sitting around because you stopped using them does not mean that the game will get confused and keep givng you xp. It keeps track of how mnay perk points you've gotten and stops after the max amount is awarded.

duction
07-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Go here.

http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/profile/player-hub/#!/totals

It tells you your stats, xp max is 2600... Hover over the correct part to show