PDA

View Full Version : Some questions after the Beta

Jailbirdy
03-27-2013, 08:49 AM
I have a few questions:

1) On the skill tree, once we unlock a skill on there, is it active on our character or do we need to place that skill in the "Perk" box?

2) Is there someplace with a list of the elemental icons an what they are? (preferably something I could print out)

3) Gear drop color. What is the order on color?

4) I read something about "Factions" ingame in a menu area. What are factions for, do we or should we join one and what is the benefit?

5) Modding the Gear: Is there a "quick sheet" for how to mod someplace online that could be printed out or possibly a tutorial?

6) I understand the availablity of keyboard support for the xbox but, will we get some sort of hot key function with it such as F1 or F2 keys bringing up menus? I used the chat pad for the Beta and didn'y get a chance to try a keyboard during that time.

Thanks in advance for your responses, see you in a week ingame.

A s0t
03-27-2013, 08:58 AM
#1 you have to equip it to your character
#2 there a list (will edit when i find it)
#3 white green blue purple orange might be more in retail
#4 the faction that like you get to level 250 and you do contracts it in the pursuits page
#5 there a link will edit when i find it grr. can't find it. but dont do a mod and then jump into anything, (while your still in the modding screen then you hit a load screen) the game might eat it, don't be holding the gun. while trying to mod it. and it cost the green money to buy mod slots
#6 dont know yet

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?9492-Useful-Tips-for-Beta-Users-(360) i found it on page 10 :)