PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Who… Are You? Nim is dead, again, and the secrets of Defiance will remai

Snedden
07-13-2013, 11:08 AM
How in the hell do u get this? ive looked every where and nothing ive beat the game 3 times and havent unlocked it I know right before u take out nim he says WHO ARE YOU????? figured thats when u get it but i didnt only thing i can think of is u cant take any damage when fighting him to unlock it and thats goin to be pretty damn hard

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Requirements for unlocking that ahcievement are:

This is unlocked once Act 5 of the main storyline is completed. The missions are as follows:

•Radio Silence
•Pirate Radio
•Automaton Allegiance
•Rosa's New Toy
•The Heart of the Matter
•A Series of Problems
•No Finer Place
•Defiance

If you want, you can reset the storyline to replay the main missions once you have finished Act 5. However, this also resets the side missions and the ones you have yet to finish won't be available until they are unlocked through story progression a second time. Side missions can only be completed once.

If you've done that as youve stated and not gotten the Achievement then that is something that needs to be taken up with Micro$oft. On a related note I completed Metro: Last Light on Ranger: Hardcore and did not recieve the related achievements. Talk to M$ customer support. Hopefully they can help.

Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/defiance/guide/

Schmiznurf
07-13-2013, 03:35 PM
It is also possible that you have no storage space available, where your profile is stored, to accept the achievement and thus increase your gt save size.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-13-2013, 03:54 PM
It is also possible that you have no storage space available, where your profile is stored, to accept the achievement and thus increase your gt save size.

Entirely possible, though I know that was not the case with me. I still have 187GBs left on a 320GB HD. xD

Schmiznurf
07-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Entirely possible, though I know that was not the case with me. I still have 187GBs left on a 320GB HD. xD

That's either one huge achievement, or it bugged out for you.

It happened to me a few years ago when I first got my hdd. My profile was still on a memory card and wouldn't accept any more achievements because there was no card space.

IAmShepard
07-14-2013, 03:34 AM
Requirements for unlocking that ahcievement are:

If you've done that as youve stated and not gotten the Achievement then that is something that needs to be taken up with Micro$oft. On a related note I completed Metro: Last Light on Ranger: Hardcore and did not recieve the related achievements. Talk to M$ customer support. Hopefully they can help.

Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/defiance/guide/

I had that same problem with the achievement. Luckily mine sorted it's self out after a couple days.

IxReaverDemonxI
07-14-2013, 08:02 AM
How in the hell do u get this? ive looked every where and nothing ive beat the game 3 times and havent unlocked it I know right before u take out nim he says WHO ARE YOU????? figured thats when u get it but i didnt only thing i can think of is u cant take any damage when fighting him to unlock it and thats goin to be pretty damn hard

Dude achievement hunting is one of my favorite pass time and wat it sounds like is that your achievement is glitched and the only way ive heard of someone fixing that is getting a different disc cause chances are the glitch is in the disc. Now if that dont work im sorry to say but you are prolly not getting that achievement unless mayb you call Xbox support and complain your head off to them but we all no how helpful they are lol oh and im sorry to hear that cause its happened to and it pissy me off everytime it does.