PDA

View Full Version : Missing the beta.

IEpimetheusI
03-27-2013, 09:38 AM
People complained about bugs on the forums too much when they could have been having an ultimate time on the beta. And I miss it already because I just started to get into the PvP of the game and I love it. I'm thinking about getting the ultimate edition now, but anyways what was your favorite part of the beta?

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 09:49 AM
The beta. :p

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 09:55 AM
The beta. :p

I concur good sir

A s0t
03-27-2013, 09:55 AM
sitting idle in the beta when some people couldn't get into the beta :)

GAM30V3R
03-27-2013, 10:28 AM
just some videos of some things to do in the beta, Also April 2nd ill have my Unboxing of the ultimate Edition

http://www.youtube.com/user/NerdAlertChannel?feature=mhee

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 10:29 AM
sitting idle in the beta when some people couldn't get into the beta :)
You are a horrible, horrible person. xD

A s0t
03-27-2013, 10:32 AM
You are a horrible, horrible person. xD

opps i don't mean the OP but the people having the sign in issues, yeah that's pretty mean when i re-read that

Necis Anima
03-27-2013, 10:36 AM
sign in issue was just that an issue...if you just kept at it 4 or so times it worked it self out...trust me did all the "fixes"...was just random

Voodeux
03-27-2013, 10:40 AM
While i wrote a pretty scathing review then:

You want to group?

When you finally log back in you'll have enough experience under your belt where you'll feel confident enough to enter the grouping phase.
LOL
You find four of your buddies (best to not have more than four friends though or someone is going to be left out of your party) and when you finally navigate thru the drop down/push over menu, discover the intricate maneuvers via your UI to friend and then group them you are then magically whisked into a voice chat that you can neither turn off, control the volume of, nor assign a push to talk button.

Want to hate your best friend? Listen to them mouth breath for an hour. Listen to every burp, cough, and scream telling kids/wives/and gay lovers to shut up. You'll want to pour gasoline over them and dance naked in the light of the flames.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcAg9lrsSS0_Vsnd5v9OpaIKKFXPkzW va82DG5hfQ6yJKg5Hrn

And thats your friend..Now pug in someone. Holy **** its terribad. If its not obvious by now I didn't group with people very often.

Looking back on the "no way to mute voice comms/no push to talk button needed" VOIP experiment was pretty funny.

*EDIT - Yes I know it wasn't for the XBOX Beta but I couldn't resist chiming in.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 10:40 AM
sign in issue was just that an issue...if you just kept at it 4 or so times it worked it self out...trust me did all the "fixes"...was just random

Every time I got that issue I just signed out, tried to sign it, it would tell me I needed an xbox live gold membership to sign in, chose my profile, and everything was all better. Worked every time for me. :p

KillAlot V2
03-27-2013, 10:49 AM
People complained about bugs on the forums too much when they could have been having an ultimate time on the beta. And I miss it already because I just started to get into the PvP of the game and I love it. I'm thinking about getting the ultimate edition now, but anyways what was your favorite part of the beta?

im really missing the beta now aswell and i guarantee that all the people complaining will not have noticed what a good game they actually had till its now gone i really dont no what ill be playing for the next 5 days now i miss riding round on my atv boosting over jumps :( april 2nd cant come fast enough for me :mad:

Mr Noxx
03-27-2013, 11:14 AM
Who else is like this, I need my fix man.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqfvb5BLbj1qhnsxb.gif