PDA

View Full Version : Nice Lag Tonight

NIKOLA
07-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Nice Lag Tonight

Wizx13
07-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Arkfalls are only thing laggy for me right now.

Whippersnapper
07-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Yes!
I am having lag too and I never have lag.

The good
1- I OWNED a Volge spawn. Yes the lesser mobs got me due to some dumb moves, but the Viscera could not touch me due to the involuntary Lag Hack. He would point his gun and go through the power up animation but not shoot. He went through his blur charge animation while i was out in the open twice and I didn't get hit. [/U][/B] I always get hit when doing this.

2- You can attack huge groups of mobs, but they cant swarm you because you are like a reflection in a mirror. Half in and half out. So you can pick mobs off as they disappear and reappear.

The Bad
1- Its hard to pick up Scrip and salvage. I stand there and most of the time it wont auto-pick up
2- Cluster nades only blow up once. They don't "cluster." Or maybe you dont see them cluster? You cant see the damage they do to the mobs. It shows like no damage.

The Ugly.
1- My connection is lower this past week. Nothing to do with Defiance. I'm usually at 2.20ish Mbps DL and now at 1.77Mbps or so. So I am still unsure despite this post.
2- I lagged out and cant get back on the server.

Fatewalker
07-13-2013, 09:12 PM
did the servers just take a poop?

Muffinman
07-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Yep, can't log on.

crasher
07-13-2013, 09:13 PM
did the servers just take a poop?
yes.

I musta left a day's worth of scrip/AS on the ground wouldn't pick up as I continually ran across it.

rageguilder
07-16-2013, 03:18 AM
have to remember now always the server fault that causes lag could be between your connection to exchange server and to the server it self.

Whippersnapper
07-16-2013, 06:23 AM
I am 0.50Mbps slower than I should be so my connection is slower, but that shouldn't be enough to cause server time outs on log in. So its a combo of my connection and server issues.

Right now I cant log in due to server time outs.