PDA

View Full Version : Following Arkfall Event

Little Wolf
07-14-2013, 12:42 AM
Is there a way Ark Hunters can view the amount of arkfalls they have encountered since the beginning of the arkfall event? I would appreciate the ability to see how many I've done as appose to some of the others.

drackiller
07-14-2013, 12:52 AM
Is there a way Ark Hunters can view the amount of arkfalls they have encountered since the beginning of the arkfall event? I would appreciate the ability to see how many I've done as appose to some of the others.
Unfortunatly, not yet.
And maybe never :(

dbcameron
07-14-2013, 01:27 AM
It would be nice to see, not to mention help the competition in the long run. It would be hard to root for a favorite when you have no idea if their running, much less how they're doing.

I would love to see a place in game where we could go, like the crater, where we could see video of people in these competitions. And not only video but stat boards as well.

I'm sure it wouldn't bee too hard from them to capture video information from the servers to let people watch a highlight reel of our best moments, or or struggle to get past the Volge only miss an arkfall by seconds.

You know kind of like a sports bar for our favorite cross media experiment, like The Crater, where people could meet up to talk about what's happening in the world of Defiance. Considering this won't be our last competition like this, it would be m\nice to see something implemented in the future.

KTCAOP
07-14-2013, 01:41 AM
I would also like to know if only major arkfalls count or if minors count as well. I guess I could always just go around tagging everything, and phase jumping between all of my friends, but meh.

IAmShepard
07-14-2013, 01:43 AM
Trion can't hear your questions right now, they are too busy breaking the game.

KTCAOP
07-14-2013, 01:53 AM
Well, at least they're working on something then ^_^

IAmShepard
07-14-2013, 02:20 AM
Well, at least they're working on something then ^_^

And sadly, still some how failing at it.