PDA

View Full Version : uninstalled the game

julieblack
07-14-2013, 06:03 AM
after yet another disappointing try at playing the game I have finally lost patience and uninstalled the game, yet again no help what so ever, trying on my own to defeat impossible enemies, and achieving nothing don't know yet IF I'll come back or not

Joeymtl
07-14-2013, 06:22 AM
Which enemy do you find impossible?

Sanguinesun
07-14-2013, 06:39 AM
Which enemy do you find impossible?

Dont worry on it. This is their second thread over the last couple of weeks threatening to quit the game because of being hard. They ignored -all- of the advice given in their other thread; and as well they claim that the game is harder now than it was during alpha which is just patently false.

I think they'll be much happier playing some other game that better fits their play style.

Loobylu
07-14-2013, 07:24 AM
don't let the door hit your *** on the way out

nikra
07-14-2013, 07:29 AM
lol k bye!

jazz
07-14-2013, 10:15 AM
I liked the OP's Deleting the Game (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?96103-thinking-of-deleting-the-game) thread also

deleting, uninstalling, next thread in the trilogy will be about how hard it is to re-install the game :p

Kleptobrainiac
07-14-2013, 11:26 AM
I was thinking of re-installing the game just so I could make an uninstall thread but this chap beat me to it.

Maybe I'll do it with AoW instead...

Milar
07-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Ok then,unknown person,bye bye :confused:

Orbital
07-14-2013, 11:49 AM
Can i has your stuffz? Oh wait, if you thought this was a hard game, you probably don't have anything I'd want...

Notturno
07-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Yeah, nobody really cares if you're just going to incessantly complain without relaying any relevant, quality feedback. As people have pointed out above, you have already done this once before. If you're going to leave, then leave and stop making a fuss about it; directing your rage towards a bunch of people who do not know you nor care about your buttmad is not going to help your case. Nobody here is going to coddle you and validate your rage, you're just going to get mocked, as evidenced by this thread and the one before it.

If you need help, then ask for it and I'm sure many people will be happy to help you and provide advice. If you just want to bash on the game for your own shortcomings, then perhaps you should be playing something else that requires less input.

Tyger
07-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Hello-Kitty Online is thatta' way ---->

Tyrannos
07-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Defiance community. julieblack, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!