PDA

View Full Version : I'v been sunbathing all weekend, has anything changed in Defiance?.

ElektraFaith
07-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Has anything changed in Defiance in the last say 5days?, I'v been sunbathing since Thursday and on the plus side I'v tanned really well aha :P very happy :P but seriously has anything changed with the volge attacks etc? :) :cool:

I get you love and worship the ground of defiance, great it's an awesome game but honestly when you have done everything it becomes a little tiresome. But I still play the game too this day and do enjoy certain aspects.

The things that bug me the most honestly right?, is the fact that Trion locks all the Negative posts even if their not that Negative they still get locked. But when a die hard fan trolls a thread and is clearly just looking to pick a fight their comment or that thread is allowed to stay open?.

Certain people on here to annoy me because certain things that are said have no need to be said, and it's just blindly hating on someone on a game forum like come on really?, is there a need for that.

So Trion when your Locking negative threads Remember that you never Lock the threads when all the trolls gang up on the one person who posted that Constructive Negative thread you just allow it to continue.

PEOPLE hate so hard on this, forum!

Jeez Trion wheres our DLC huh?!!!

Oh and This games Broken!! badly ergh boring boring boring!

JaygunJesile
07-14-2013, 09:30 AM
Sunbathing? Your profile pic says different.

Piegon
07-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Nope, but then you didn't miss out on anything. Loot weekend is on, but that you know.

Lollie
07-14-2013, 09:34 AM

That is tan for Castithans.

ElektraFaith
07-14-2013, 09:35 AM

Lmfaoo very very funny :D

ElektraFaith
07-14-2013, 09:36 AM
That is tan for Castithans.

Lol :D ........................

ElektraFaith
07-14-2013, 09:36 AM
Nope, but then you didn't miss out on anything. Loot weekend is on, but that you know.

that sucks, No dlc release date then either?

JaygunJesile
07-14-2013, 09:40 AM

Soon. When that actually means, I dunno

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-14-2013, 09:50 AM
End of July is the DLC date. We don't have a more exact date than that, but I'm guessing that we will know very soon after the rewind week is done. They did mention something about DLC news in the last AtB coming after the rewind was done.

Tzar of kaos
07-14-2013, 10:36 AM

When Trion will get the release date,it will be all over the place,don't worry.

Tilarium
07-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Has anything changed in Defiance in the last say 5days?, I'v been sunbathing since Thursday and on the plus side I'v tanned really well aha :P very happy :P but seriously has anything changed with the volge attacks etc? :) :cool:

Pics or it didn't happen LOL

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Head over to the Off Topic Section of the forums to the Faces of Defiance thread. Good chance that her mug is in the 116 pages of faces somewhere. :p

Shadow Viper
07-14-2013, 02:15 PM
What has changed in Defiance you ask?

Nothing much, except that Trion managed to break the servers again, game is virtually unplayable right now and is the definition of broken.

Grymms
07-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Couldn't just say ya been gone for the week had to say "been sun bathing all weekend" work the horny little losers into a fapin frenzy.....

Now to everyone else this is what we call an attention Wh0re. Instead of asking a question like "what's new in defiance" she had to say something that caused people to flock to her post because she seeks attention.

Kleptobrainiac
07-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Yea... I've been working out for the last few hours so I didn't get a chance to respond to your thread earlier.

As soon as I get back from my modeling gig, I'll fill you in on the changes.

HSA SYSTEM
07-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Yea... I've been working out for the last few hours so I didn't get a chance to respond to your thread earlier.

As soon as I get back from my modeling gig, I'll fill you in on the changes.

oooooooh, mmm hey hunny, where u gonna take me out tonight? i was thinking somewhere of fine cuisine, like, burger king or mcdonalds mmmm, btw on the way home, drop me off at the hospital for a cholesterol check :)

ElektraFaith
07-15-2013, 04:29 AM
Couldn't just say ya been gone for the week had to say "been sun bathing all weekend" work the horny little losers into a fapin frenzy.....

Now to everyone else this is what we call an attention Wh0re. Instead of asking a question like "what's new in defiance" she had to say something that caused people to flock to her post because she seeks attention.

Jeez I'v put I was sunbathing because I'v been on holiday its hardly begging for attention as you can see if you had half a brain cell all of my threads get popular views and reply's so it doesn't matter what I put in the Title people will still view it, M'kay princess?.

Indra Echo
07-15-2013, 06:53 AM
What has changed in Defiance you ask?

Nothing much, except that Trion managed to break the servers again, game is virtually unplayable right now and is the definition of broken.

Odd since my game and the games of the hundreds of players I've been playing with seem to be proof of just the opposite.

Perhaps you specifically are having some very bad problems. I'm sorry if that's the case. But don't assume it's the same for everyone and then emphatically state the game is broken. It is not, that's a lie.

Indra Echo
07-15-2013, 06:56 AM
Jeez I'v put I was sunbathing because I'v been on holiday its hardly begging for attention as you can see if you had half a brain cell all of my threads get popular views and reply's so it doesn't matter what I put in the Title people will still view it, M'kay princess?.

It's obvious you are looking for attention as expressed in the need to say your threads are popular. Maybe you dislike the game, want everyone else to dislike it also, are crazy mad over not having DLC for it 3 years ago so you can complain about that too. I don't know. Car accidents and dying celebrities or just plain "I hate this" topics, get far more attention than does someone saying, "I'm happy." Misery loves company.

Guess what. I know this game has bugs. If I were to use that as a reason to not play a game there would be exactly 0 games for me to play-I wouldn't have ever played a game. If I didn't accept that delays happen I'd be a very bitter person.

Tekrunner
07-15-2013, 07:08 AM

It's pretty funny that you write that when the last thread you started was locked just 7 minutes later. It seems you're pretty popular with the mods too.

ElektraFaith
07-19-2013, 07:55 AM
It's pretty funny that you write that when the last thread you started was locked just 7 minutes later. It seems you're pretty popular with the mods too.

Erghhh I'm not going to argue you with you, I really don't understand what your problem is too be honest. You seem to picking a fight for no reason, who knows maybe your angry at life or something. Pick a fight somewhere else okay? :)

r2nddan
07-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Yes, while you were sunbathing, they made orange guns easier to get out of lockboxes. Also, the guns do more damage the higher ego you are. They added more endgame, and now the game is finally fun.

Blondin
07-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Yes, while you were sunbathing, they made orange guns easier to get out of lockboxes. Also, the guns do more damage the higher ego you are. They added more endgame, and now the game is finally fun.
This will not make the game more fun just more easy.

3rdpig
07-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Erghhh I'm not going to argue you with you, I really don't understand what your problem is too be honest. You seem to picking a fight for no reason, who knows maybe your angry at life or something. Pick a fight somewhere else okay? :)

If you're going to post that you've been sunbathing all weekend and have a great tan and DON'T post pictures I suspect you're going to get flamed. And...rightfully so. :p

Not picking a fight, just sayin...

Silent Scope
07-19-2013, 08:47 AM
If you're going to post that you've been sunbathing all weekend and have a great tan and DON'T post pictures I suspect you're going to get flamed. And...rightfully so. :p

That's right Elektra. You should post a REAL picture of yourself like 3rdpig has.

3rdpig
07-19-2013, 08:57 AM
That's right Elektra. You should post a REAL picture of yourself like 3rdpig has.

I didn't make any posts about tanning, nor does anyone want, or has asked, to see a picture of me, tanned or not.

Another strawman, kicked to the curb!

Silent Scope
07-19-2013, 09:07 AM
I didn't make any posts about tanning, nor does anyone want, or has asked, to see a picture of me, tanned or not.

Another strawman, kicked to the curb!

Strawman?

lol... Wow

What a virgin.

A s0t
07-19-2013, 09:12 AM
hey 3rdpig, you making friends the easy way?

Chrono499
07-19-2013, 09:31 AM
You guys are idiots lol, who CARES if she wrote she was sunbathing?

Does that REALLY get you off you pathetic loser? God get a life and chill out. Getting all jelly cuz why?? Just hatin that's why.

Go get a life, and stop trying to make drama

Chrono499
07-19-2013, 09:32 AM

Ignore the idiots.....they plague the forums like a disease, pathetic souls they be.

Honestly, come to off topic, were actually COOL there :)

Chrono499
07-19-2013, 09:34 AM

lol, true true! We all deserve to see ya know.....

cant talk about it, then not deliver!

A s0t
07-19-2013, 09:35 AM
while sunbathing did you you use sunscreen or did you get sun burned you look alittle pale. and if you got a sun burn your risk of skin cancer goes up 33%

Chrono499
07-19-2013, 09:37 AM
This is how I sunbath (its my only source of light) Its the MANS way....

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/7665/20130128162041.jpg

maxila
07-19-2013, 10:21 AM
I'v been sunbathing all weekend, has anything changed in Defiance?.

Yes, oddly enough your character now has a tan too? Weird?

I've been told if I shave my fur my skin won't tan, it will just burn, very sad for me....

Capattac
07-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Please don't post a pic of your tan... WE ALL KNOW women are an internet myth and I don't want to see your banana hammock.

Chrono499
07-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Please don't post a pic of your tan... WE ALL KNOW women are an internet myth and I don't want to see your banana hammock.

Some reverse phycology eh??

Ya....DONT show us.....EWWWW GIRLS!

... boobcicles yet?

Jay Common
07-19-2013, 01:30 PM

There has a substantially large decrease in people whining about how the game and TV show look nothing alike.

:D

Omnifarious Xji
07-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Strawman?

lol... Wow

What a virgin.

Ironic... /10char

ElektraFaith
07-19-2013, 04:20 PM
There has a substantially large decrease in people whining about how the game and TV show look nothing alike.

:D

Yeah I'v noticed that a lot lately but I think that's because the shows finished until 2014 lol :)

ElektraFaith
07-19-2013, 04:21 PM
while sunbathing did you you use sunscreen or did you get sun burned you look alittle pale. and if you got a sun burn your risk of skin cancer goes up 33%

Lol :).................

ElektraFaith
07-19-2013, 04:23 PM

I'm okay thank's, Id rather my picture not go over all over the internet because that can happen their are some right weirdo's out there lol :) And Loved the thing about the pig thingy :) But I might edit this post so that it trashes trion and then they will close it lol :)

ElektraFaith
07-19-2013, 04:24 PM
lol, true true! We all deserve to see ya know.....

cant talk about it, then not deliver!

Lmao yeah the majority in here are total ***'s :) but I think I might come to off topic aha :)

Lollie
07-19-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm okay thank's, Id rather my picture not go over all over the internet because that can happen their are some right weirdo's out there lol :)

If half naked pics all over the internet are good enough for Stahma they're good enough for you.

http://media.sfx.co.uk/files/2013/04/stahma-bath-time-small-150x143.jpg