PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Edition

cornwolf
07-14-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi All,

I am new to the game a this is a really noob question to ask but I have the deluxe version and I was wondering where I get these items from that I get from this pack. I presume i'm not the first person to ask this but I cant find any other threads about this.

Many Thanks

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-14-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi All,

I am new to the game a this is a really noob question to ask but I have the deluxe version and I was wondering where I get these items from that I get from this pack. I presume i'm not the first person to ask this but I cant find any other threads about this.

Many Thanks

Assuming that you are on the xbox...

Hold down left trigger ---> Hold down on left stick ---> Press A (Defiance Store). On the bottom left side of your screen (You may have to scroll down) there should be a section called Claim Items. They should be in there.

:)

JxSiN
07-14-2013, 09:51 AM
Assuming that you are on the xbox...

Hold down left trigger ---> Hold down on left stick ---> Press A (Defiance Store). On the bottom left side of your screen (You may have to scroll down) there should be a section called Claim Items. They should be in there.

:)

If PS3, it is similar. Hold L2, hold down on left stick, press x (Defiance Store). Then follow above instructions

gobi42
07-14-2013, 10:38 AM
not to tread jack but is it worth getting the deluxe edition or do you still have to buy the season pass as well

melkathi
07-14-2013, 10:47 AM
not to tread jack but is it worth getting the deluxe edition or do you still have to buy the season pass as well

It is not worth to buy the Deluxe Edition. You get a shiny red outfit. The equipment you get (shield and guns) become obsolete fast. You get a different coloured vehicle, but chances are you'll like one of the freely available colours better. You get Boosters. There are many threads about why you should not bother with Boosters.

The DLC is a completly sepparate thing to the Deluxe Edition and needs to be bought sepparatly (as they are released or as part of the season pass).

To the OP:
If you are on PC, hit ESC, in teh radial menu choose the shopping cart icon and at the bottom left is the "Claim" button. You can claim your free items there in the shop.

gobi42
07-14-2013, 10:54 AM
thanks for the info and fast reply

melkathi
07-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Th +5 inventory of the Deluxe Edition is nice though.