PDA

View Full Version : Come on people.

Frank Dux
07-14-2013, 10:14 AM
How come no one hardly plays shadow war?
I bet if shadow war matches were in contracts you would see more shadow wars..."hint to Trion.":p

maxx traxxas
07-14-2013, 12:05 PM
I royally suck at shadow wars. All people do is sneak up to me in cloak. Then blow me away. Plus the people playing on my own side are no help at all. I can do without it. peace

nathanpbutler
07-14-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm not a big fan of Shadow War due to map size. I much prefer Freight Yard. That being said, I think you're correct: if Shadow Wars were at all tied into contracts, more people would join the queue, and we'd see more matches going.

the_ENEMY_
07-14-2013, 02:56 PM
I would be more compelled to get into a game if it didn't take so long to finish the queue. Maybe they should begin the war with less players and have others join late so there is less waiting.

Peavstar
07-14-2013, 04:23 PM
I bet if shadow war matches were in contracts you would see more shadow wars..."hint to Trion.":p

I have never been a big fan of Shadow Wars, but if Trion improved them I might give them a try again.

Zabuza
07-14-2013, 05:04 PM
People are queuing for shadow warz?!?!? im getting on naow! don't finish without meh!

Zabuza
07-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Waiting for 1 more come the **** on, I have already started drinking so Come kick my ***

Zabuza
07-14-2013, 06:34 PM
WTF are you doing guys?? 12 of you at A and they still take it with one dude? Stay on the capture node, it isn't hard. Playing with some of you people is infuriating, **** kills, go for the objective. You get more points for killing people on the node anyway. Learn to defend, stop abandoning nodes and ****. This **** is noob stuff.

Krauser
07-14-2013, 08:05 PM
I royally suck at shadow wars. All people do is sneak up to me in cloak. Then blow me away. Plus the people playing on my own side are no help at all. I can do without it. peace

They're probably not even cloaked. If you're moving, the other players aren't loading on your screen for you to see before they kill you. I've been hit by invisible vehicles before. I've had eight dots pop up on my screen at once, right on top of me. Add that you can't talk to anyone on your team without typing and the whole thing becomes pointless unless you're really into PvP.

maverick07
07-15-2013, 01:30 AM
Tried the Shadow War queue a few times but no luck still have yet to play one. I worry I might have waited a little too long to try the PvP pursuits and it might be too late now.

Zeta Reticuli
07-15-2013, 06:45 AM

probably because PvP is broken like the rest of the game.

treadingwater
07-15-2013, 06:58 AM
I only need vehicle kills and they're boring as hell to farm.

MGFMAN
07-15-2013, 11:44 AM
because like PVP it sucks, full of cheaters, hackers and clan buddies

theLimper
07-15-2013, 02:45 PM
I've only had issues getting a shadow wars match once and that was last night when there was major arkfall after major arkfall dropping like candy.

TravelerX1
07-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Played in 2 last night with my Clanmates. Damn good fun

BigO518
07-15-2013, 07:48 PM
I only need vehicle kills and they're boring as hell to farm.

No way vehicle kills are fun, if your not using one already get a Breaker Cannon, does extra damage to vehicles and is fun sitting off in the distance watching people wonder where your shooting them from.

Black_Adder_
07-16-2013, 12:42 AM
I have awesome net so I am invisible to at least half of opposing team most of time (because they load faster on my screen than I do on theirs) and it actually sucks. Shadow wars have too much lag - not fun to kill people that see me after death mostly.

Sword
07-16-2013, 05:19 AM
If no skill scrub weapons weren't allowed then i would be playing it non stop but alas there are too many scrubs with them.

dramaQkarri
07-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Well if mics worked consistently, we could use team chat to organize and strategize in shadow war. And, if the server didn't kick half my clan out of the shadow war at some point during, maybe THAT would help us too. Basically I think Trion has turned its back to us all and I have almost no faith that they will fix things or release any DLC's. Waiting on a new game that will actually be fun, not pain-inducing. It's too bad because Defiance could be a GREAT GAME!

General Sideboob
07-16-2013, 11:42 AM
I find that the best way to limit disconnects is to log out and close back out to the ps3 opening screen when I have problems.

psybr1
07-16-2013, 09:07 PM
To many glitches sometimes i get the server message when i log on. Communication i never know when the sound will go out but it usually means you are about to get the server message.i tried motherlode before the fix seemed he was invulnerable.so i'm not interested in shadow war errors.