PDA

View Full Version : Boring

jmina2389
07-14-2013, 01:53 PM
This game has no serious backbone. It is repetitive and has no replay value after 80 hours of gameplay. All I see is reoccurring incentives to keep playing which are not too enticing. You can only recieve the same weapons sheilds and vehicles so many times before you get bored with them. Money comes too easy. Getting disconnected during all missions and in the middle of arkfalls gets frustrating, having to restart from the beginning recieving no bonus and sometimes no xp. Stop playing and waisting your life on a game thats going nowherecat this point. They should have focused on more of a solid story and gamplay instead of creating a detailed world. Games are about graphics these days. What a pitty

jandraelune
07-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Yep, the biggest compliant is the lack of things to do once the missions are complete. And these don't take long to do.

jmina2389
07-14-2013, 02:03 PM
True. It needs constant updates of new characters enemies and activities. The world could use some interative objects other than data recorders and turrents/generators, Like mounted weapons. Ill wait for dlc, ill take a peek, if it is the same old stuff I wont bother to play no more. I know this is an mmo but even mmo's have a strong backstory behing it. The show was just another tipical sci fi drama with crappy cgi. The shows story made no great impact on the game. The show lasted like 3 months what was the point of rushing completing this game if the show was only airing for 3 mths. Trion should have used all the extra time fixing the game bugs and adding their own twist of the story instead of what the sy fi writters come up with. Trion step up your game!!!

Kleptobrainiac
07-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Yea, this game sucks.

Shadow Viper
07-14-2013, 02:46 PM
The game is fun, it would be a good game if Trion would just stop being lazy and fix it's problems.

For example: The servers are currently broken, causing gameplay to be incredibly laggy and sluggish.

jmina2389
07-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Some game suggestions instead. Far cry 3, mass effect 1-3 and skyrim. They are not mmos but they are damn good rpgs.