PDA

View Full Version : how do fully leave a clan

PyroDarknessPanda
07-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Ok so during a major Arkfall i got invited to the Children of Gallifrey i was in the middle of dying by/killing the hellion and went to decline and accidentally clicked accept i figured i could just quit when i got to a safe spot i went to go quit and i did.then a bunch of blue text started to appear so i figured i didn't quit(i did though) and went back to the clan screen and left AGAIN(that makes TWICE) and then the blue text kept coming even after i went to the main screen,fast traveled,exited the game,restarted my computer.i submitted a issue thing.is there anything else i can do

ironcladtrash
07-14-2013, 09:00 PM
The same thing happened to me but after restarting my PC it fixed it. It may be a bug where everyone that was online in that clan when you were still in it will have to log out and back in. So maybe give it a day. I lone wolf mostly. If you don't want to join a clan you'll get spammed a lot, and in that case just create your own clan to stop the invites.

Dude McAwesome
07-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Yeah same issue for me, same clan even. I don't remember even accepting the invite, no way I'd ever join a clan that just throws out invites randomly.

NIKOLA
07-15-2013, 04:04 AM
Nice,
I've wondered briefly on how that zerg clan got so big so quickly, while based off a DrWho concept.

Numina
07-15-2013, 04:30 AM
The same thing happened to me but after restarting my PC it fixed it. It may be a bug where everyone that was online in that clan when you were still in it will have to log out and back in. So maybe give it a day. I lone wolf mostly. If you don't want to join a clan you'll get spammed a lot, and in that case just create your own clan to stop the invites.

Yep same thing. I had to fully restart. Logged multiple times over the series of 24 hours and still saw clan chat. After a full restart it disappeared though!

Birginda
07-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah same issue for me, same clan even. I don't remember even accepting the invite, no way I'd ever join a clan that just throws out invites randomly.

I had a similar experience 2 days ago. I saw blue text scrolling in my chat window and discovered I was in a clan...and don't remember joining. In my case, I was afraid that someone had hacked my account so I changed my password and then quit the clan. Fortunately, it was a quiet moment with none of them online, so my exit took immediately.

Mercy Killing
07-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Pretty much the same thing happened to me, which kinda threw me. It was Children of Gallifrey too!! I clicked accept instead of decline and noticed all this blue chat. Sent a brief "Hey, Sorry. Clicked wrong button. Bye." notice and quit. IMMEDIATELY formed my own clan to prevent random invites(because that schtako is annoying, people.) and I'm STILL in their clan chat. Didn't go away until the next day's login.

Mercy Killing
07-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Yep same thing. I had to fully restart. Logged multiple times over the series of 24 hours and still saw clan chat. After a full restart it disappeared though!

Numina. You know you're named after a City of Heroes character, right? :)

http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Numina

Numina
07-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Numina. You know you're named after a City of Heroes character, right? :)

http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Numina

I'm a hero!!! <3 Yesss

Tyger
07-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Noticed it too, but wasn't willing to let my CoH/CoV geek out for air. Has the baby slowed your heroics down a bit or are ya' still puttin foot-to-@ss, Numi?

ten4
07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Pretty much the same thing happened to me, which kinda threw me. It was Children of Gallifrey too!! I clicked accept instead of decline and noticed all this blue chat. Sent a brief "Hey, Sorry. Clicked wrong button. Bye." notice and quit. IMMEDIATELY formed my own clan to prevent random invites(because that schtako is annoying, people.) and I'm STILL in their clan chat. Didn't go away until the next day's login.

Havin same problem with that clan....I declined their spam over and over but I log in and now I am apparently in CoG. No wonder it's so big, it auto joins people without their consent and you can't leave it.

Numina
07-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Noticed it too, but wasn't willing to let my CoH/CoV geek out for air. Has the baby slowed your heroics down a bit or are ya' still puttin foot-to-@ss, Numi?

Pssshhh Nah. He's my youngest, and he's still small enough to toss him on my my back in a wrap so I can carry on my @ss kicking ways!

Rasilon
07-18-2013, 06:32 AM
The end of time itself. I am Rasilon.

Tyger
07-18-2013, 09:58 AM
...and some posters say I got nothing pertinent to offer a thread >.>