PDA

View Full Version : How to beat Nim.

John S117
07-15-2013, 01:03 AM
Easiest way to beat Nim on the first try: one word three letters. BMG. I have seen multiple posts tonight claiming he's "impossible" to beat. Simply use a BMG. It may be slow in damage, but It's nearly impossible to miss, and healing is only a trigger squeeze away. I've beat him twice like this: the first time took two tries, the second time only one. The only time I failed, I tried using a ground pounder. BMG is the way-to-go.

Defenze
07-15-2013, 01:50 AM
Easiest way to beat Nim on the first try: one word three letters. BMG. I have seen multiple posts tonight claiming he's "impossible" to beat. Simply use a BMG. It may be slow in damage, but It's nearly impossible to miss, and healing is only a trigger squeeze away. I've beat him twice like this: the first time took two tries, the second time only one. The only time I failed, I tried using a ground pounder. BMG is the way-to-go.

Ok, please don't take this the wrong way here. But you seriously started another "How to Beat NIM" thread? Really? I understand that you have good intentions here, but if you would have taken 3 seconds to do a search on this Forum Board you would have noticed at least 10 to 20 other threads on this very subject. You could have posted in all of them and not started a whole other thread. It's usesless and redundant. Again do not misunderstand, if your intentions where to be helpful, then I somewhat can understand. If your intentions were otherwise, there are several other *****-hole threads to post your accomplishments in. Go be noticed there. That is all.