PDA

View Full Version : Did something happen to the Browncoats Clan?

Bahamut
07-15-2013, 04:29 AM
I was wondering if the Browncoats clan has been closed or if something happened to it. I might have gotten kicked out, but I just wanted to try to make sure--if anyone has any info on the current status of the clan that'd be great.

Phuccko
07-15-2013, 04:44 AM
I was on yesterday and was still in clan

Bahamut
07-15-2013, 04:46 AM
I think I got kicked then...that's disappointing! I really liked the clan ;[

Phuccko
07-15-2013, 04:51 AM
I'm sry to hear that, I'm sure if you get a hold of a leader they will let you back in

KyKass
07-15-2013, 07:56 AM
It may be that the clan features in the game are not working correctly right now. I am in the Browncoats and everything was ok yesterday, but this morning I am experiencing problems. No clan chat and no clan boosts. Other Browncoats appear as purple dots, should be blue. The titles above their heads are in blue though, so I know I'm still in the clan. Also, you can go to the clan section of your social menu and there will be an option to "leave clan" if you are still in the clan. That what mine shows right now.

Maybe someone more knowledgable from the Browncoats or Trion will see this and confirm that clan features are not working right now?

p.s. I also posted in the Xbox Bugs section of forum.

Kapt
07-15-2013, 08:08 AM
With respect to the game its probably just one of the many broken parts of the game. Trion is good at taking one step forward with two steps back because of new faults they create.
I am in Browncoats as well. Last time on the clan was in full swing last night. Have not been on yet today.

Cerealkilla
07-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the info Shwartz. Its apparently happening to us Freemasons as well. When I logged on today, I didn't have any clan bonuses, clan chat (voice and text) was down, and I couldn't look at the clan roster. I had the option to "leave clan" though in the clan menu, so I guess I'm still in. Good to know, I was worried I got booted for some unknown reason :P

Sidenote: Even though it's not displaying clan bonuses, such as clan xp boost, are they still active?

Shwartznwalder
07-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the info Shwartz. Its apparently happening to us Freemasons as well. When I logged on today, I didn't have any clan bonuses, clan chat (voice and text) was down, and I couldn't look at the clan roster. I had the option to "leave clan" though in the clan menu, so I guess I'm still in. Good to know, I was worried I got booted for some unknown reason :P

Sidenote: Even though it's not displaying clan bonuses, such as clan xp boost, are they still active?

Unfortunately no. During this time no clan boosts will work but the time on them will continue to go down.

Kapt
07-15-2013, 03:05 PM

Two ways to see are:
1) on the character menu system, just look under the tab with all the purchase perks. It will show whats active and how long it is active

2) When playing the game, just look to the left of your EGO lvl(thats left of your characters name) it will show icons for any active bonuses ya have.

Bryson
07-15-2013, 03:21 PM
The clan options are down right now, hopefully it will be back up soon.

L Y
07-15-2013, 05:23 PM
So... celebrating unification day?!

dj adoption
07-15-2013, 05:39 PM
i like pce well i bet most stoners do :p

Bahamut
07-15-2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the responses guys! I noticed that I could still enter the clan interface but things weren't showing up, like you said. I appreciate the info!

xilfxlegion
07-16-2013, 07:14 AM
I was wondering if the Browncoats clan has been closed or if something happened to it. I might have gotten kicked out, but I just wanted to try to make sure--if anyone has any info on the current status of the clan that'd be great.

i dont know who they are ---- but last night i was online and at muir --- and people there were asking if the brownshirts were gone. so its probably a trion issue