PDA

View Full Version : HOw to remove E2

Taner
07-15-2013, 05:26 AM
Title says it all

i found an Awsome shotgun and an awsome shield

but i cant remove the Secondary shield, or do i have 2 shields equiped? can i swich between the 2 shotguns? doesnt matter i want them gone they are useless and currently taking up 3 inventory space,

Blondin
07-15-2013, 05:46 AM
Just put same stuff in E2 than in E1.

Taner
07-15-2013, 05:50 AM
How?

Taner

Blondin
07-15-2013, 05:57 AM
You go on your 2nd loadout (character screen) and you "equip" the same weapon, shield, grenades as in loadout 1.

Sanguinesun
07-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Press L.(loadout menu). Top right should show tabs 1-4 or 5 or so. Each tab is a different setup allowing you to have different weapons and shields for pvp coop etc etc. If you have a shield on E2 that you dont want to use. Simply click the 2 tab afore mentioned then click the shield there and then double click a shield you want to replace it with from the inventory shown.

Once done, remember to switch to tab 1 if that is the loadout that you normally use.

Taner
07-15-2013, 06:55 AM

Now that i have ur attention :-)

Shotgun, or Submachine gun as 2ndary, i have already chosen a primary and nothing noone will say will change that for me:-) but i do love Swiching to my 2nd weapon when in closecombat to avoid reloading then **** cuz u know no ammo XD

Iceberg
07-15-2013, 07:02 AM

Shotgun, or Submachine gun as 2ndary, i have already chosen a primary and nothing noone will say will change that for me:-) but i do love Swiching to my 2nd weapon when in closecombat to avoid reloading then **** cuz u know no ammo XD

Saw and wolfhound, everything else is garbage, happy hunting :)

Sanguinesun
07-15-2013, 08:37 AM

Depends solely on what activity in game you're doing AND what perks n EGO ability you use. However except pvp, you cant go wrong with:

1. For general purposes and coops, a SAW (with syphon to heal/+dam) and a ground pounder work.
2. For arkfalls that focus on crystal blister hitting or Scrappers, a wolfhound(because it has the highest crit dam multiplier to use on the crit spots of the two) and a SAW work well too. Most other arkfall situations refer back to 1.