PDA

View Full Version : Question for the boom boom bunnies.

Horiba
07-15-2013, 06:28 AM
You guys hopping around with detonators/launchers all day in PvP, you know who you are. What detonators are you using? Now that they are nerfing the SAW and Infectors I need to get on board with those so they can nerf jumping and detonators next. Nerf jumping! Jumping is way too OP. Makes me have to aim and stuff.

Alternatives to boom boom bunnies... rocket rabbits , killer kangaroos, frag frogs, critical crickets, grasshopper plopper(thats a strech I know.) , explode toad. I'll stop now.

Sethvirfireborn
07-15-2013, 09:47 AM
I actually wonder how high of a score people get from purely using detonators in Major Arkfalls, I have never used one for more then one crystal, I wanted to test out how much damage I would get. But I always get a higher score using an Assault Rifle myself

KTCAOP
07-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Deals a lot of burst damage, but automatic or semiautomatic weapons deal more damage over time. You'd basically have to multi-hit with every shot.

Horiba
07-15-2013, 10:26 AM
My LMGs, Assault Rifles and Infectors are all at 20 now so I don't use them much anymore, mostly just my semi-auto sniper to finish my last combat pursuit. But after that i'm going to go Detonator/Rocket launcher crazy for a while I think. Both are my least built up weapons, plus rocket launchers seem awful... so that should be fun.