PDA

View Full Version : Defiance newbie questions

LuckyLuigi
07-15-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi all, I'm enjoying Defiance but some things I don't understand

1. The multiple outfits are giving me trouble. When I switch to a new weapon in my loadout the other outfits do not change so I cannot put the old weapon in the Salvage Matrix as it is still in use by another outfit. Is there a way to remove the extra outfits or something ? (don't mean clothing but equipment loadouts ofc :p)

2. Is there a way to gain extra inventory ?

3. Is there a way to get rid of the million confirmation windows as this is playing merry hell with my RSI. Especially on Salvage Matrix screen.

4. Is there a shortcut or a way to set up a shortcut to the Salvage Matrix screen ?

5. Is there a good guide to how-to social interaction works as I can't find it anywhere. It's fun as a single player game but apparently this is an MMO ;)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Iceberg
07-15-2013, 06:47 AM

1. The multiple outfits are giving me trouble. When I switch to a new weapon in my loadout the other outfits do not change so I cannot put the old weapon in the Salvage Matrix as it is still in use by another outfit. Is there a way to remove the extra outfits or something ? (don't mean clothing but equipment loadouts ofc :p)

3. Is there a way to get rid of the million confirmation windows as this is playing merry hell with my RSI. Especially on Salvage Matrix screen.

4. Is there a shortcut or a way to set up a shortcut to the Salvage Matrix screen ?

5. Is there a good guide to how-to social interaction works as I can't find it anywhere. It's fun as a single player game but apparently this is an MMO ;)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

1. No, you have to manually remove that weapon on each of the load outs that is it is on.

2.yes, you can buy more inventory space in the store, or you can use ark hunter codes and put them in the website to unlock levels and inventory for your character. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?107791-New-players-look-here-for-tutorials-and-helpful-information&highlight=information.

3.An update is coming to help with the matrix salvage, not sure what it is going to do as I have not yet read the patch notes. Currently there is no way to pass those windows up though.

4.I have not looked but you may want to check the key bind section and look under the Menus tab.

5.The social aspect of this game is non existent.

squidgod2000
07-15-2013, 06:48 AM

No. You have to manually change the new loadouts to something else. Most people fill unused loadouts with stuff they're not planning to get rid of (story weapons and the like), but don't plan to use.

You get a little bit more as you level up, but the main way to get it is from the cash shop.

Nope.

Nope.

Can't write a guide for something that doesn't exit.

LuckyLuigi
07-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks and congrats on your #666 post :)

XxIndomitablexX
07-15-2013, 07:19 AM
social...join a clan that has a voice program. Feel free to check out mine, link is in my sig