PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Eastern US 18y/o+guild

HuGoReyEs4815162342
03-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Hey All,

I am looking for some people that are going to be playing defiance. I work 8-5 so my gametime are from 5pm-12am. I generally play way more on the weekends. I am usually at my computer for at least 8 hours on a saturday and more on a sunday. I very easy going and just like playing games. I am not a hardcore **** that guild jumps and not an elitist that won't play with people becuase they suck. I just like to have fun and relax while playing and escape the real world. My only request is that the guild has an age requirement. From my experience, it just makes things better because there are no crazy moms freaking out and messing up raid night lol...

Voodeux
03-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Sup Hugo, www.iruingaming.com

Drop by, check us out and if you have any questions feel free to hit me up via PM or just jump on our TS3 and ask for Voodeux anytime after 5pm central.

Saleny
03-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Feel free to check out The Hammerfist Clan (link in my signature)

We are a large community of mature gamers and have a strict age 18+ rule for membership. Most of us have jobs/families/responsibilities so we understand that real life comes first and we try to make gaming as stress free as possible.

cybrdestroyr
03-27-2013, 02:03 PM
I'd say you would fit right in...
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10104-quot-Cyber-Destruction-quot-%28PC%29-International-Adult-Gaming-Clan-Community

I know you're gonna get alot of "recruiting spam" but check out the link and let us know what ya think. No pressure. Good luck with whatever you decide and see ya in game :)

Neptune
03-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Hello I am Neptune, you should look into Fatal Assualt. We are looking for players like you. We range from hardcore players to players who just want to relax. We will all be joining up in squads and working together once the game starts. I hope to hear form you back and that you will check out our clan, here is the link to our thread.http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4111-FA-Fatal-Assault-Recruting-PvP-PvE

bwar
03-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Yo Hugo, heard you like lost.

HuGoReyEs4815162342
03-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Yo Hugo, heard you like lost.

damn straight!

thanks for all the responses I will be getting in touch with one of you. Thanks again for the responses