PDA

View Full Version : Server's are down? (PS3-NA)

xplicitrock
07-15-2013, 03:05 PM
No notice on Server Status forum.

Conrad Verner
07-15-2013, 03:18 PM
I can't sign in either. I just tried 5 times. Oh well, just gonna play another game.

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Was playing, changed a loadout... my character never came back up on screen. Thinking the game was just being slow loading the uniform, I restarted my PS3 and now keep getting the Timed Out screen after character selection.

ErikR68
07-15-2013, 03:41 PM
I just got in

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 03:43 PM
I tried
And failed
sad face

cusman
07-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Haven't been able to get in over the last 1 hour of trion. Time to move on to another game. I'll check back on Defiance another day.

TravelerX1
07-15-2013, 03:45 PM
They broke it before the DLC could........ Impressive

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Was playing Liberate the Lost with a buddy of mine last night. We've played it so much we just make fun of all the sayings now. Well, we get to the part where the chick tells us they are trying to make adreno, and my buddy says this (I laughed so hard):

"They're monsters! They are trying to patch a game, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!"

TravelerX1
07-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Was playing Liberate the Lost with a buddy of mine last night. We've played it so much we just make fun of all the sayings now. Well, we get to the part where the chick tells us they are trying to make adreno, and my buddy says this (I laughed so hard):

"They're monsters! They are trying to patch a game, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!"

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
Classic!

cusman
07-15-2013, 03:52 PM
"They're monsters! They are trion to patch a game, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!"

Fixed your quote

Flank
07-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Haven't been able to get in over the last 1 hour of trion.

I see what you did there... ;)

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
Classic!

Yeah, Thank Basham for that quote. It was a lot funnier last night cuz he emphasized it the same way the chick does when she says it.

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Fixed your quote

LoL, even better

Overtkill21
07-15-2013, 04:40 PM
So servers are down? I thought it was just EU downtime? What the frik!?!?!?!?!???

TheOz
07-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Getting critical error again.

Overtkill21
07-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Yep, this is straight up B.S. - apparently 2AM came early here in the U.S. - or I somehow have magically transported across the ocean to Europe.

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 04:54 PM
I got in just as I was about to walk out the door to go to Subway. I log off, come home, and now back to square one.

TheOz
07-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Yep, this is straight up B.S. - apparently 2AM came early here in the U.S. - or I somehow have magically transported across the ocean to Europe.

Yes, it is and scary if true.

What is scarier is the lack of posts here about it. Has the population dwindled that low, Or do most players just not give a crap anymore?

Shadow Viper
07-15-2013, 04:58 PM
The servers were laggy and everything was on a delay over the weekend.

Hopefully the servers are down because Trion is working on the issue

Finally.

Slop
07-15-2013, 04:59 PM
bit of both i fear

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 05:04 PM
Yes, it is and scary if true.

What is scarier is the lack of posts here about it. Has the population dwindled that low, Or do most players just not give a crap anymore?

The population has been incredible on PS3 NA lately. I haven't been able to go to an arkfall that wasn't crowded. Even had a small queue-in time one day. I'm actually surprised at that with the way Trion has been treating us lately. Maybe people just have read it and decided not to post

Overtkill21
07-15-2013, 05:15 PM
I love when servers are down and Trion stays true to what we expect from them...nothing.

Someone mention the SAW nerf so a moderator will come...

SAW nerf, SAW nerf, SAW nerf....

That's what it takes isn't it?

xplicitrock
07-15-2013, 05:19 PM
The servers were laggy and everything was on a delay over the weekend.

Hopefully the servers are down because Trion is working on the issue

Finally.

If they are working on something, the least they can do is post something about it under the Server Status section so people have better expectations of what the downtime is for, when to trion coming back, etc.

Shadow Viper
07-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Wow, servers are still broken and incredibly laggy, just confirmed it.

Trion has their heads firmly planted in their ***** again and are doing nothing to fix any of this game's problems.

Iceberg
07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Wow, servers are still broken and incredibly laggy, just confirmed it.

Trion has their heads firmly planted in their ***** again and are doing nothing to fix any of this game's problems.

You know they have a patch rolling out tomorrow for it right? You can stop spamming the forums now.

xplicitrock
07-15-2013, 06:54 PM
You know they have a patch rolling out tomorrow for it right? You can stop spamming the forums now.

The Server Status section has no mention of why minimally PS3-NA players can't get in and play for last many hours now... and the Patch Notes section also has nothing beyond the 1.024 they released server side some days ago.

If there are on-going issues with the game, what are people supposed to do if not express their disappointment on these forums?

If they would just update and acknowledge the issues, you wouldn't have someone resorting to over-reporting on the issue.

MrSkull
07-15-2013, 07:01 PM
You know they have a patch rolling out tomorrow for it right? You can stop spamming the forums now. has nothing to do with the servers being down now

TRAP
07-15-2013, 07:09 PM
I played for 1hr maybe then it freezes then I haven't been able to get back on this POS game for the last 3hrs but yet friends and clan mates of mine been on and off as they please with no problems. Thanks alot Trion you're always doing a great job.

MrSkull
07-15-2013, 07:11 PM
There is enough people not able to connect might as well reset the servers

Kn1ght_Sh1ft
07-15-2013, 07:16 PM
There is enough people not able to connect might as well reset the servers

I concur! I'm expecting Lag/Crits til' next Monday, even after this patch. It's there m.o. afterall.

Maitreakow
07-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Just got home no luck. EST here...

Ed_Hazard
07-15-2013, 07:24 PM
The game keeps timeing me out without even letting me play one bit. damn this crap is getting to be a pain.

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 08:47 PM
I think this is Trion's response to all the negative backlash from the last patch. Makes perfect sense in the Trion mindset: Trion team-member "If no one can play the game, then no one can comment negatively about the last patch. WIN! Now hurry up and give me that Bob, it's puff puff pass, not toke til you choke!"

kasaitenma
07-15-2013, 08:49 PM
i think they flip the times for the NA and EU servers restarts usually the NA stuff happens first

Kn1ght_Sh1ft
07-15-2013, 08:55 PM
yeah even with that said, there hasn't been an update

Kn1ght_Sh1ft
07-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Sledge only posted 1 hr for both, and clearly they missed there mark/hour/day/week/......

Krauser
07-15-2013, 08:57 PM
I think it's DLC related.

As in, "Crap, DLC isn't even close to ready. Better crash the whole game for a few days so they'll just be happy they can play anything at all."

Kn1ght_Sh1ft
07-15-2013, 08:58 PM
yeah sounds bout' right, it feels like a day long patch... considering all they need to do, its an expansion after-all.

GiantInMaine
07-15-2013, 08:58 PM

As in, "Crap, DLC isn't even close to ready. Better crash the whole game for a few days so they'll just be happy they can play anything at all."

lol you might be onto something. They are actually helping us by not letting us play so things will seem more fun when we get back on.

WarHoundZero
07-15-2013, 09:18 PM

There may be a little more truth to what you said than you expect. One thing that I've noticed is that they've gone into full blown arkfall mode by peoples chars being the same cut and paste model. I know with dcuo when they tried to get their servers primed early for updates it always made server go haywire.

JxSiN
07-15-2013, 09:18 PM

With the wise decision making from Trion that we have experienced, I would put money on your statement being absolutely true.

PS: I wouldn't mind if they just rewound the game back a few days. Maybe then I can get my orange Tacc AR back that I lost by lag salvaging (being quick to salvage and it showing one item and you clicking that item, only for the game to be lagging behind and you really scrapping a different one).

Krauser
07-15-2013, 11:38 PM
PS: I wouldn't mind if they just rewound the game back a few days. Maybe then I can get my orange Tacc AR back that I lost by lag salvaging (being quick to salvage and it showing one item and you clicking that item, only for the game to be lagging behind and you really scrapping a different one).

Yeah I learned that when things get laggy your best bet is to log off and restart before you try anything. I've messed up too many things early in this game from my lag and bug fueled button mashing rages. Now I log off after every arkfall and before every co-op. Hopefully one day we can all just get on and play the game.

cusman
07-16-2013, 06:40 AM
Yeah I learned that when things get laggy your best bet is to log off and restart before you try anything. I've messed up too many things early in this game from my lag and bug fueled button mashing rages. Now I log off after every arkfall and before every co-op. Hopefully one day we can all just get on and play the game.

I avoid doing Major Arkfals because they basically require me to restart the game after every time I made the mistake of participating in one.