PDA

View Full Version : Need some GM help please my Character is gone and buried

Xervez
07-15-2013, 03:24 PM
My Ticket # 130703-001320

I haven't been able to get into the game for almost 4 weeks because I keep getting no character select screen and Critical Server Timeout, Defiance Server NA not available when I know its available and not under maintenance.

My character is ego rating 5k, I have 496 inventory slots with a full inventory, about 19k in bits and over 400+ hours in game time, and somehow my character magically disappeared and no one in TRION T3 Support will help me and give me a viable answer on how to fix my issue.

Anyone know if a GM will actually respond to this because their T3 Support threw my issue under the rug, for almost 4 weeks now.

Iceberg
07-15-2013, 03:42 PM
It might be faster if you contacted trion on twitter than posting here.

Cavadus
07-15-2013, 04:50 PM
I think I'm the original person this happened to and the only way I got any type of action after being moved to tier 3 tech support was to simply blow up the forums, PM the **** out of every purple name on this *****, blow up their Twitter (and all of the personal twitter accounts of TW employees), and blow up their FaceBook page.

And even then it only got me so far. I had to do it TWICE to get anything going and even now an actual developer has been assigned to me but I haven't heard from him in about a week.

To be frank, Trion World doesn't give a **** about you or me. I was originally struck with this bug on MAY 20th and my character is still partially broken.

FWIW, I did update my ticket with the developer to include a link to this thread, Xervez, but who the **** knows when anyone will see that ticket again and it's only about the third time I've mentioned your ticket in my ticket.

Iceberg
07-15-2013, 06:40 PM
I think I'm the original person this happened to and the only way I got any type of action after being moved to tier 3 tech support was to simply blow up the forums, PM the **** out of every purple name on this *****, blow up their Twitter (and all of the personal twitter accounts of TW employees), and blow up their FaceBook page.

And even then it only got me so far. I had to do it TWICE to get anything going and even now an actual developer has been assigned to me but I haven't heard from him in about a week.

To be frank, Trion World doesn't give a **** about you or me. I was originally struck with this bug on MAY 20th and my character is still partially broken.

FWIW, I did update my ticket with the developer to include a link to this thread, Xervez, but who the **** knows when anyone will see that ticket again and it's only about the third time I've mentioned your ticket in my ticket.

I hear shadow viper is pretty good at blowing up the forums. ;)

Numina
07-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Good luck :( Hope you get some sort of fix for this situation soon... I can't imagine how frustrated you must be!

brandileigh
07-15-2013, 07:44 PM
My god, I hope someone helps you soon, that's terribly frustrating.

Xervez
07-15-2013, 09:16 PM
Ok after making this thread a GM actually contacted me and we had a 4-6 emails sent back and forth concerning the issue. Their last response to the issue was this...

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

I apologize for any frustration this issue may have caused. After further review, I believe that your issue may be associated with a possible internal error. As such, I have forwarded your information to our engineering team to attempt to remove any block that may have been triggered. We will update you as soon as we have additional information. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue.

I'm not sure, but can someone interpret what they just told me?

ironcladtrash
07-15-2013, 10:27 PM
They moved the issue out out of the first level of customer service it sounds like you were stuck in and escalated it to the sever folks to get it fixed. Hopefully you get some progress and good luck.

X64
07-16-2013, 02:00 AM
Yeouch. Yeah I know how that feels. I came back from the dead.

twitch reflex
07-16-2013, 03:27 AM
Ok after making this thread a GM actually contacted me and we had a 4-6 emails sent back and forth concerning the issue. Their last response to the issue was this...

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

I apologize for any frustration this issue may have caused. After further review, I believe that your issue may be associated with a possible internal error. As such, I have forwarded your information to our engineering team to attempt to remove any block that may have been triggered. We will update you as soon as we have additional information. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue.

I'm not sure, but can someone interpret what they just told me?

Interpretation: We got tired of your tea bagging and blocked you. You may now return after you learned your lesson.
Lol jk welcome back.

Joeymtl
07-16-2013, 03:57 AM
To me it sounds like it's now in the hands of a programmer so it's a pretty big step on their part. Too bad it took almost a month to react though. Lets hope that they review their methods to be quicker with those isolated cases in the future.

Looking foward to see you back online.

Orbital
07-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Ouch, I wondered where some people had disappeared to. Hopefully this isn't commonplace, I hope your character gets fixed and they hook you up with something for that long of a disturbance of gameplay.