PDA

View Full Version : Tips?

Proarbiter
07-15-2013, 03:28 PM
So soon i am gonna play when my patch issue is fixed any tips for ingame then?

L Y
07-15-2013, 04:07 PM
So soon i am gonna play when my patch issue is fixed any tips for ingame then?

Don't forget to bring a towel

Midnight Thirteen
07-15-2013, 04:24 PM

Take heed to this advice, in games mishaps are bound to get messy.

Lollie
07-15-2013, 04:31 PM

And most importantly DON'T PANIC!

Clown
07-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Don't wear pants.

Keep calm and bootyclap.

Flank
07-16-2013, 02:02 PM

Any other questions here on after will be answered with
"42"..

dbcameron
07-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Any other questions here on after will be answered with
"42"..

But what's the question mate?

Flank
07-16-2013, 02:34 PM
But what's the question mate?

Looks like you could use a Babel fish.

RavenHawke
07-16-2013, 02:47 PM

If you come across any Vogons, run... Err, I mean The Volge.... unless you are in good company, and have adequate firepower!!! :D

Hope499
07-16-2013, 02:53 PM
If you come across any Vogons, run... Err, I mean The Volge.... unless you are in good company, and have adequate firepower!!! :D

Actually, if you touch the volge in their genitals, they crumble to the ground and explode in a sexually deviant climax.

I am, like COVERD in volge juicy goodness now....takes care of lunch at least

Lollie
07-16-2013, 02:57 PM

See, see the mental sky
Marvel at its big beige depths.
Tell me, Proarbiter do you
Wonder why the dingo ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel bleh.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your blargled facial growth
That looks like
A cheese.
What's more, it knows
Your twitty potting shed
Smells of pea.
Everything under the big mental sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
Your only charm vomits.

Tyger
07-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Don't p!ss into the wind, and never let Cass catch you starin' at her lady-lumps. Her 'hump' is fine cuz' them Iraths don't got eyes in the back of their heads... But even then, don't linger.

Keevan
07-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Best advise

1) start looking for a game for when you are board of Defiance. It takes about a week give or take. This game has terrible replayabillity unless you count repetition or endless grind.

2) Don't watch the show, the game is so far removed from the show that any attempt to make a correlation leaves you with a feeling of remorse.

3) Pistols, Pistols, Pistols. Every other single weapon in game is useless compared to a pistol. Wolfhound is best in game weapon and X1.15 critical is the best weapon bonus. If you find a Wolfhound with x1.15crit do not EVER EVER sell or break it down, you will regret it to no end.

Tyger
07-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Summer's Eve

Hmm, thought this thread had it's doosh filter on. Ohwell, another slanted opinion from an angry lil' poster wrapped up in the forum-game.

Keevan
07-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Hmm, thought this thread had it's doosh filter on. Ohwell, another slanted opinion from an angry lil' poster wrapped up in the forum-game.

Don't be mad just because I am a better player with more knowledge of the game than you. It is not healthy to be envious. If the 'Play your way into Season 2' was for the best player instead of the player who has the most time to do repetitive mind numbing bs; I would have already won; and probably turned it down for teh lulz.