PDA

View Full Version : So my honest review of the pc version!

RNM King
07-15-2013, 06:03 PM
LOL at the pc version i have an amazing computer that far exceeds this games requirements, but despite all efforts could not connect to the server to try out the trial weekend, lame because i was gonna buy it but seeing as i cant get the issue resolved ill pass and stick with xbox 360

ralisti
07-15-2013, 06:07 PM
LOL at the pc version i have an amazing computer that far exceeds this games requirements, but despite all efforts could not connect to the server to try out the trial weekend, lame because i was gonna buy it but seeing as i cant get the issue resolved ill pass and stick with xbox 360

You will not miss much. The game was built for the hardware of consoles, so it is basically 10 years out of date, yet they want to charge a price like it is a cutting edge game design.

It is woefully short on content because of the hardware limitations, and still has WAY to many issues. Save you money and buy something off Steam. Even an Indie game there will have more content than Defiance.

3rdpig
07-16-2013, 12:15 PM
lol i dont have an amazing computer and i had no problems connecting.

Malkosha
07-16-2013, 12:18 PM

A one sentence review?

Really?

squidgod2000
07-16-2013, 12:40 PM
lol i dont have an amazing computer and i had no problems connecting.

lol probably because your computer has nothing to do with your connection

koldmiser
07-16-2013, 12:47 PM
lol probably because your computer has nothing to do with your connection

This.

I had no problems connecting and had a great time this weekend. Very happy I bought it while it was on sale.

Ozzy
07-16-2013, 01:51 PM

Uh...yeah, LOL. At least you're honest about your "amazing" computer skills :)

Hope499
07-16-2013, 02:01 PM
cmon turd coat, you know better than that

Tyger
07-16-2013, 02:05 PM
It's like listening to a rich kid talk shtako about the expensive ride his parents got him, then watching him reverse it into a wall because he has Zero Clue what he's doing. No really, RNM.. You're awesome and your PC is the sauce which drips from all the awesome you leave behind. It's definately Defy's fault for not being able to have the appropriate adapter to hook up to the sheer epic lvl pressure your Awesome PC is puttin' out...

>.>

Hope499
07-16-2013, 02:10 PM
What can you expect from a turd coat?

ahahha, but im on 360, and even I understand how a computer works dude....computer DOES NOT = connection....good lurd

Stop being bitter because us 360 users made the game worse. It would have weather and graphics 10x better is it was just a PC game turd coat

RNM King
07-23-2013, 10:44 AM
What can you expect from a turd coat?

ahahha, but im on 360, and even I understand how a computer works dude....computer DOES NOT = connection....good lurd

Stop being bitter because us 360 users made the game worse. It would have weather and graphics 10x better is it was just a PC game turd coat

I was simply stating I have a computer that far exceeds this games requirements.. Christ this game can run on Intel HD 4000 chipsets, and you little kids have nothing better to do then come ***** on a post, which in turn none of it was constructive what so ever... And I didn't once say that my computer had anything to do with MY connection, and on that note I went to many friends houses to try and connect they all suffered the same issue, but yes continue to judge and slander random people whom you have no general knowledge of! People like these above are the reason the united states is full of a bunch of low life food stamp using jobless bimbos.

Hope499
07-23-2013, 10:50 AM
Im Canadian, and well employed.

Try again good sir lol,

I dunno..just seemed like you were tryin to troll PC users, and im not about that sorry

RNM King
07-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Im Canadian, and well employed.

Try again good sir lol,

I dunno..just seemed like you were tryin to troll PC users, and im not about that sorry

Well maybe you should stop judging people, and what are you a dam forum cop blacklisted and blocked. Good day

RNM King
07-23-2013, 10:53 AM
Oh and property management is far from "WELL" Employed lmao

Hope499
07-23-2013, 10:55 AM
LOL, omg you turd coats are such tools, but good for a laugh

try trolling elsewhere cuz your all jelly of me....damn sucka!

Hope499
07-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Oh and property management is far from "WELL" Employed lmao

lol, says u do the same thing LMAO, and u should get a good lookin girl if u be putting her pic up bra

EDIT: Maybe its a dude..lol not sure

Gomly
07-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Fancypants
07-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Christ this game can run on Intel HD 4000 chipsets, and you little kids have nothing better to do then come ***** on a post, which in turn none of it was constructive what so ever...
People like these above are the reason the united states is full of a bunch of low life food stamp using jobless bimbos.
It's all the fault of little kids knowing how to run computer games on their computer that the United States is failing and everyone is on food stamps?

Hmm... damn you Steve Jobs! Look what you done dood, dude!

http://thephotographer4you.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sucks.jpg

Tyger
07-23-2013, 11:52 AM
*ahem*

As stated in other threads past by - "Ditch yer' Twine & Tincan Connection yo'!"

Other than that I got nothin' for ya' RNM.

Shismar
07-23-2013, 11:57 AM
The patcher has issues since alpha. For most it works, for many it does not.

Customer support has been unable to solve those issues as well. Copying from a friend's installation usually works.

Sorry you missed the free trial. The game is rather fun as a short time distraction and there are some decent stories, especially if you watched the TV show.

Edit: See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-iKMWrwl74 for the comment of a previous patcher victim ;)