Shadow Viper
07-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Want the game fixed

Simple as that

Trion has ignored it for too long

We've been cheated out of our money for too long

Band together

Rise Up

Make Trion take notice and fix Defiance.

Arsenic_Touch
Maybe thorne will do something. Never a mod around when you need them.

dbcameron
gotta give him credit, troll is persistant.

Myst
Yeah I saw. I was browsing it and decided to sign in just to make a comment...This is honestly a good thing to come back to... /rolls eyes/

Muffinman
07-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Want the game fixed

Simple as that

Band together

Rise Up

No, you can't rise up or band together. This isn't a country, this is Trions Intellectual Property... If you wanted to make a difference, you should have alpha/beta tested.

Myst
07-15-2013, 06:18 PM
Want the game fixed

Simple as that

Band together

Rise Up

Do so in a constructive manner, posting several times is more along the lines of...vandalism some might say. I agree things need to be fixed but I'm not going buck wild and posting 1000 times to each one having it's own subject and message just to do it.

Raver Wolfe
07-15-2013, 06:21 PM
*Checks clock waiting for a bomb to drop*

KTCAOP
07-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Issue has been cleaned up a little bit...

Angeleus09
07-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Want the game fixed

Simple as that

Band together

Rise Up

The problem with what you're doing, aside from the fact that it's SUPER obvious, is that not everyone is having the issues you're having. I get that you're frustrated, I completely understand that. But have you tried ANY troubleshooting at all?

Have you tried testing/resetting your internet connection? Uninstalling and reinstalling your game data? Are your roommates all torrenting the complete HD BSG at the saem time?

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3v3rmo/

Thorne25
07-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!