PDA

View Full Version : All i see are bad , need some good

Fruitini
07-16-2013, 12:23 AM
By all means the game is fun , and interesting but the more i play and figure out whats not in the game. Than what is

So there is no Auction house? or Bank/Stash/Locker or crafting , the chat is super creepy and its really hard for me to talk to other players to actually learn stuff.

i still need to pvp , and i wonder how that will play out , and now i hear about this DLC? like a expansion? Sadly i just bought this game and unable to spend more money on it...and now learning i will have to buy something else to progress in the game??...

The only thing im really sad about is the DLC ...can anyone shed some light on this? will i really have to buy more stuff....

dbcameron
07-16-2013, 12:47 AM
Most of it will be free, the paid portion will let you play as a castithan and give you free access to the new arena mode and story missions. Not to worry you can play the story missions and arena mode if you have a friend with the DLC and they bring you along.

Most of the other problem you mentioned do have solutions in the works, like new chat systems.

Fruitini
07-16-2013, 02:10 AM
great thanks for the help! maybe i can work on getting the DLC pass or something.

The Oncoming Storm
07-16-2013, 02:14 AM
This is what we know for sure to be in the DLC so far...

http://www.oxm.co.uk/53921/first-defiance-dlc-to-add-new-species-sieges-duels-battle-arenas-and-achievements/

crasher
07-16-2013, 02:20 AM
This is what we know for sure to be in the DLC so far...

http://www.oxm.co.uk/53921/first-defiance-dlc-to-add-new-species-sieges-duels-battle-arenas-and-achievements/
Thanks for the link, but I wish they had something more current than 2 months ago. I know they cant post any info that trion hasn't leaked, is why there's nothing newer. I'll bet the entire project has had a rethink 2 or 4 times in that 2 months.

The Oncoming Storm
07-16-2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the link, but I wish they had something more current than 2 months ago. I know they cant post any info that trion hasn't leaked, is why there's nothing newer. I'll bet the entire project has had a rethink 2 or 4 times in that 2 months.
there is a more recent link from E3 but it's just the same info...

This DLC really needs to come out soon, we're getting to the point where people don't even care if it does.

Fruitini
07-16-2013, 09:15 AM
ugh i must have came into this game at the wrong time , or if anytime was a good time.

TwwiX
07-16-2013, 02:29 PM
The core gameplay has potential but the game lacks severely in almost every other department. The social aspects are laughable at best and the variety in gameplay is rather limited. The combat needs tweaking and fleshing out. There's not much to it at the moment. You get to use the occasional mini-gun and dish out some crazy damage while remaining immobile and the "punch/smash thingy with the shield" that allows you to become a melee tank but they are all tied to missions and are a rarity in this game. I don't understand why we can't use those weapons in the rest of the game. They could have build a class system around them. There just isn't much depth or complexity to the overall experience the game has to offer.

Kirandal
07-16-2013, 06:03 PM
You said it TwwiX!! Better weapons.