PDA

View Full Version : Be carefull in choosing your toon's name

Dancer
03-27-2013, 03:30 PM
For those of you that have not been all over the TV side of the Defiance web site. There is a Comic Com 2012 vide clip "Bringing the gamer into the show". Where they talk about a contest of all the gamers and selecting one of them to become a second season TV member of the show.

Not much as said about it but looks like will based on your name, how you played the online game and the rep you had built up in the game.

So chose a name that goes with the names in the TV series and go watch that video clip and see that you can gain from it.

Bud
03-27-2013, 03:49 PM
I haven't read up on it so I know nothin' about it.
But I would assume that all you would be is basically an extra with a name, maybe with a line or two of dialogue.

Although you never know, you could be the third name in the credits. XD

RelativeBlue
03-27-2013, 11:29 PM
Wow! I was going to name my guy Bandit and make him look like Burt Reynolds. If I won they could get Burt Reynolds to reprise his role as Bandit in the future! Would that not be the best episode in all of Syfy history?

Zyvaks
03-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Coolguy McAwesome fits anywhere

Resolute
03-28-2013, 12:47 AM
So I shouldn't go with Farty McFartypants as a name right?

Dolnor
03-28-2013, 12:59 AM
I can see Numbwit being an old desert codger who wears a vegetable strainer on his head as a helmet and is raising a Hellbug as a pet! Crazy old man but also speaks pearls-of-wisdom knowledge from someone who has lived a long time in a desperate dangerous land! -)

TQQdles™