PDA

View Full Version : what is this GARBAGE?

Acid_ENGEL
07-16-2013, 04:40 AM
4 days of nothing but server TIMED OUT

4 days of nothing from arkfalls due to d/cs right before score and rewards tallies.

4 days of inventory items, ark salvage, STRING_MISSING bullcrap in menus

Yesterday couldnt even login in with any character kept SERVER TIME OUT, DEFIANCE SERVICE UNAVAILABLE.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TRION or WHOEVER is FEEDING the gerbils running your servers?

Alot of players have been playing since beta including myself but this is unbearable, and at this point I am so freaking happy I didnt buy a seasons pass... it's looking like a huge FAILstorm a coming.

You've lost this players loyalty and respect for your game.

Please fix this. If you know how...

drackiller
07-16-2013, 06:35 AM
It`s happening to me to, more frequently then usual.
Yesterday night i was doing a Major Arkfall near Bug`n Chug, and when i was fighting the giant flying insect :) i got disconected.
Because it was in the beggining of the Boss fight i tried do quickly reconect to the game , and focus on TRIED.
When i finally logged in, the arkfall was long gone. Zero rewards :(

TravelerX1
07-16-2013, 06:42 AM
They must be getting ready for the DLC so we can crash proper!

drackiller
07-16-2013, 07:26 AM
They must be getting ready for the DLC so we can crash proper!

I guess lol, they must be preparing us for the worst.

dramaQkarri
07-16-2013, 09:52 AM
The technical problems we've all been having are hard enough to take, but what really gripes me is the total lack of response from Trion. They should be speaking to us, keeping us informed even if all they can say is "we're working on it" that would help. Lately it's almost like no one works there anymore. Feeling very much like they've taken my money and tossed me back out onto the street.

UncivilS3rvant
07-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Is it really that important? There are so glitches, yes, but they're annoying rather than game breaking and you could always go and play something else for a while. I'm slightly annoyed that pressing V doesn't always spawn my ride on first attempt (makes the noise, but nothing appears) and enemies appear and disappear such as roadblocks, but I'm still enjoying myself immensely.

Krauser
07-16-2013, 10:45 AM
I know (or at least hope) that Trion's trying to fix things, but this is getting harder to take since things are getting worse not better. I have serious doubts that we'll be seeing DLC any time soon, and almost no hope that we'll get all 5 that we've paid for.

And there are so many good games coming out that we know will work and are playable. Where's the incentive to stick with this, other than the time and money we've invested?

Tyrannos
07-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!