PDA

View Full Version : Hotshot Desperate Times - question / bug?

Knucklehead
07-16-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm working on Hotshot pursuits and am having trouble with Desperate Times. First time through I was doing great, ran into the building and was blasting mutants, but then I lost connection. Every time after that, now when I do Desperate Times I have a lot of unkillable mutants everywhere, mixed in with the normal cleavers and shooters. Some just ignore me and walk on by even if I shoot them, they are obviously not supposed to be there and are invulnerable (I see the yellow damage numbers but their life bar doesn't change). The invulnerable shooters though are a pain in the butt. At first I thought maybe the head shot at point blank range just wasn't enough damage to one-shot them. So I cornered one all by itself to be sure I wasn't getting confused with other enemy life bars, and did a crit head shot on the guy, saw the yellow damage numbers, and his life bar did not go down at all. I get several of these guys shooting at me from around the perimeter of the building. Is this normal? Is Desperate Times supposed to be this way? And if so, any tips on avoiding these guys? Am I missing something totally obvious? Thanks!

melkathi
07-16-2013, 07:13 AM
I have done Desperate Times a few times now and never had invincible enemies. Sounds like a bug to me.

spartanalexander
01-25-2015, 08:32 AM
I have the same problem, do u solved it?

konstantinov
01-25-2015, 08:40 AM
I have the same problem, do u solved it?

Awesome Necro post.

Alex leigh
01-25-2015, 08:46 AM
Most all of the Hotshots and rampages are bugged. Wont be able to get a silver or gold medal till the patch is done. If you already had them done then your ok, If not well??? Have to wait and see if it gets fixed or not. Hope so, cause I need to do 3 more to level up a lot.

WhiteStrike
01-25-2015, 09:38 AM
Most all of the Hotshots and rampages are bugged. Wont be able to get a silver or gold medal till the patch is done. If you already had them done then your ok, If not well??? Have to wait and see if it gets fixed or not. Hope so, cause I need to do 3 more to level up a lot.
Seriously,dude check the date of the posts.