PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen a sniper rifle with scavenger synergy ?

xilfxlegion
07-16-2013, 07:12 AM
i ask because i have a bunch of sniper mods with scavenger synergy but i have yet to see a sniper rifle with scavenger on it

BoW Cap
07-16-2013, 07:55 AM
I have seen a few for sale at the faction store at The Crater. I am waiting for a bolt action with Nano and the Scavenger Synergy to come up for sale.

JDF
07-16-2013, 08:07 AM
I have seen a few for sale at the faction store at The Crater. I am waiting for a bolt action with Nano and the Scavenger Synergy to come up for sale.

Is that the only place to get scavenger synergy weapons? I don't recall ever getting one as loot. Also I don't think the faction store specific items are tradeable

xilfxlegion
07-16-2013, 08:18 AM
is it seleptor at the crater ? i will check that out later.

ty for the answers

what happens if i put the scavenger mods on an assassin synergy sniper ?

JDF
07-16-2013, 08:34 AM
the mod still works but only as a normal mod, it just means you wont activate the synergy bonus.

BoW Cap
07-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Is that the only place to get scavenger synergy weapons? I don't recall ever getting one as loot. Also I don't think the faction store specific items are tradeable

To the best of my knowledge, Soleptor and the Echelon shops are the only places to buy Scavenger synergy weapons. I could be mistaken though as I have purchased scavenger mods from the regular shops when they are on special.

Randall Flagg
07-16-2013, 02:34 PM
I saw several scavenger weapons at these vendors, but never even ONE sniper rifle. Are you really sure u saw a sniper there?
That's weird but nice to know. ;-)

hooba37
07-16-2013, 05:22 PM
i know of 1 person that has a legendary sniper rifle with scavenger syn.... so it is possible but apparently very rare

Turantula
07-16-2013, 05:56 PM
I saw several scavenger weapons at these vendors, but never even ONE sniper rifle. Are you really sure u saw a sniper there?
That's weird but nice to know. ;-)

This right here. I havent checked the crater in a couple of days, but for the last 2 1/2 weeks prior I was there evey day and never saw one scavenger sniper rifle.