PDA

View Full Version : What are the differences between the different BMGs?

Ravetown
07-16-2013, 11:20 AM
It seems like the telespanner is the best in range and charge for single target healing or damage.

I know that the spanner is supposed to be generic, middle of the road, but the charge seems to go sooo fast. I'd imagine the stingray would run out of charge even faster. Do any spanners have an actual faster fire rate? Or is the damage number a Damage Per Second number?

Obviously the spanner trapper kills movement speed, does it also half damage like poopshoes usually does? Do any of the rep vendor purchased BMG have anything special?

What's the damage reduction on the spanner protector?

I guess the final question would be: is there a BMG guide or FAQ out there?

Ravetown
07-16-2013, 01:17 PM
41 views and nothing? Bump!

Samyaza
07-16-2013, 03:08 PM
In all honesty... try search box

or google

However there is no complete weapon list, and the one's out their are lacking any detailed information

If you want to know how to level a bmg "fast" kill the hulker in san quieten, or do the scrapper forge run
All again on google or search-able in forums

FYI do not bump, trion forum mods think it is spam...
You will get temp forum banned.

Ravetown
07-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Try search box? Or Google? What did your search reveal that mine did not.

Also, how on earth could this be "spam"? I'm asking in the general forums specifically about in game weapon behavior. On the topic of which I can find little to no information. No players here have done testing with the different types.?

hooba37
07-16-2013, 03:17 PM
i thought Tele spanners were the easiest to level bmgs... you dont have to reload near as often

Ozzy
07-16-2013, 03:26 PM
This might help
http://www.defiancedata.com/weapons.php?t=2