PDA

View Full Version : Some semi-noob help please

Malkosha
07-16-2013, 12:16 PM
When the DLC patch comes out, I will want to play a Casti. I've heard that you can change the char you have now to one, but I was actually thinking about doing it all over again from scratch. I really like this game and while my skills still byte ... I'm nowhere near as bad a player than when I started. Should be fun playing from the start with better skills.

The question of course are the weapons I have. Is there any way to give weapons from one char to another? For instance, I like the Assault rifle I got from Nolan ... who still owes me 90,000 credits BTW ... and while I can see why I couldn't give that one away, I have a similar purple rifle that I would love to send to my new char.

If that doesn't work, what are the chances I get to do the episode missions again? I did them on the rewind weekend but that seems to be done and over with. Are their any plans out there to keep recycling these old missions for new players ... and old re-rolls .. just starting out? I would think if you kept these missions in game all of the time, it would easily add tons of content for the future but when I look at the map, I don't have any listed.

ThX!!

squidgod2000
07-16-2013, 12:39 PM
You can give the weapons to someone else to give to your new character.

Malkosha
07-16-2013, 12:49 PM
You can give the weapons to someone else to give to your new character.

So ... use common sense to solve the problem? Explains why I didn't get it ..

Thanks!

Hobothesis
07-16-2013, 01:13 PM
As stated, give the weapons to someone you trust, who can then trade to your new character. Do note you will need the req EGO level to equip whatever it is. Nolans rifle is not tradable just like every other main quest reward just about. That episodic questline will be gone here shortly so figure what you want to do now.

Tyger
07-16-2013, 02:50 PM
When the DLC drops, is it true they are letting us play as Casti's ie. Stahma's sideboob? This is an important query that many are pivoting their future finacial determinations on.

Cavadus
07-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Why create a new character for "...better skills?"

You can respec your entire EGO grid at any time for a modest fee in scrip. You don't need to start over to re-allocate your EGO points; just respec.