PDA

View Full Version : Trion Delivers!

Era
07-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Technically it was Fed Ex, but I got my prizes finally from the Challenge Hours. Have a look my fellow Ark Hunters.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/prizepack2_zpsdb42747e.png
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/figurine_zpsf6294022.png
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/Prizepack_zps5ff214b7.png

Edit: 2 fun facts, I have no idea whose initials those are and the stand for the hellbug is a totally unsecured separate piece surprisingly

Edit 2: Looked up whose sig it is. The letters just make no sense. Art is nice at least.

Havix
07-16-2013, 05:10 PM
The cookie I sent should be there in a day or 2...your welcome.

KTCAOP
07-16-2013, 05:17 PM
I am a bit jealous.

hardy83
07-16-2013, 05:20 PM
I wish they would sell that stuff online.

Era
07-16-2013, 05:22 PM
Also, the plush Monarchs have light colored crit point bellies which is as adorable as it is awesome.

EV76
07-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Congrats op! Cool.

L Y
07-16-2013, 06:04 PM
Very nice. Maybe next time you will get a chance to win a replica wolfhound!

DarknessEyes PT
07-16-2013, 06:10 PM
You need to win a gun in next challenge to shoot your hellbugs.

melkathi
07-16-2013, 06:13 PM
The plushies are awesome. The statues I couldn't care less for :)

Embarassing confession: I didn't realize at first that it was three pictures you took but got the impression that it was all one picture with some wierd wooden furniture - was about to ask how often you won the challenge hour and why all the rewards reached you on the same day :)

jbob spittlewop
07-16-2013, 06:23 PM
That awesome congrats, I'd have the plushies checked for bed bugs. You know how they are about bugs. :)

dominad
07-16-2013, 06:27 PM
That is really coool Era I am sure I do not have to say look after it :)
Thanks for the pix I want a skitterling now!!

Indra Echo
07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
I am a bit jealous.

I am more than a bit jealous. Gotta love the skitterlings. Have to have one...

IAmShepard
07-16-2013, 06:49 PM
They will break in a few days.

Why?

Because Trion.

Era
07-16-2013, 07:04 PM
The plushies are awesome. The statues I couldn't care less for :)

Embarassing confession: I didn't realize at first that it was three pictures you took but got the impression that it was all one picture with some wierd wooden furniture - was about to ask how often you won the challenge hour and why all the rewards reached you on the same day :)

I won the Challenge Hour twice.

ItISLupus
07-16-2013, 07:16 PM
I say you need a custom NERF gun that looks like a wolfhound

Linamaria
07-16-2013, 07:17 PM
I am a bit jealous.

Only a bit? :p

I am super jealous! lol

@Era:

Congrats for your prizes, they are awesome! :)

Rakshasa
07-16-2013, 07:43 PM
That is adorably awesome. Or awesomely adorable. Either way, well done and congrats! :D

And I concur, they need a new tier of prizes now, lest you amass an unstoppable plushie army. Wolfhound water pistol, maybe...

Raver Wolfe
07-16-2013, 10:57 PM
I want a Plushy Hellbug. Too bad I'll never win a challenge hour. xD

Schmiznurf
07-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Congrats, shame it wasn't done on your own merits.

Krauser
07-16-2013, 11:55 PM

Why?

Because Trion.

Thank you for making me spit coffee all over my laptop kind sir.

And you guys know you get all that stuff except the plushies with the pre-order right?

Of course, the plushies are probably better than the rest of that crap.

XGC Cipher
07-17-2013, 12:22 AM

Why?

Because Trion.

sad but true

Arsenic_Touch
07-17-2013, 01:12 AM

Would love for you to inform the rest of us what your definition of "your own merits" means. I'm sure it'll be good for a few chuckles.

Let's ignore the fact that the first challenge he won BY himself with no clan help and look at the all the time he spent finding spawn locations and spawn rates and running test scenarios with people to find someone with good loading times for the rest of the challenges.

Then let's ignore all the preparation and focus on what you think it means to win a contest by ones own merits since you are the arbiter of such things.

We can also ignore the fact that the contest is set up to be a friend/clan thing given that there's one winner and 20 sponsors.

We anxiously await your reply.

@OP, I'm sorry Era that people are still trying to make light of these accomplishments for whatever reason they may have, it had to be said and everyone that knows me knows how I roll. :cool:

On another note, I'm going to find your address and snag one of those plushies. Pay no attention to the guy in the bush.

Midori Oku
07-17-2013, 01:18 AM
I say you need a custom NERF gun that looks like a wolfhound

Nerf and Wolfhound should never be in the same sentence! D:

Anyway, congrats on winning them Era. I'm going to compete in the Volge trooper challenge hour! It's going to be my first time competing in it, but I want to see how well I can do against you. :P

JxSiN
07-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Congrats Era, I think you earned it.

BTW, when I first read the title, I came to the thread expecting Trion to have done something right for the game. I guess plushies are about the only thing Trion can deliver on :p

Era
07-17-2013, 01:48 AM

Edit: Arsenic summed it up nicely as usual

Thank you for making me spit coffee all over my laptop kind sir.

And you guys know you get all that stuff except the plushies with the pre-order right?

Of course, the plushies are probably better than the rest of that crap.

You had to preorder a more expensive version and you had to get a hard copy, and the book isn't signed and I have 2 signed books.

So the only real overlap is the figurine (which I didn't have cause I preordered a digital copy through steam of the basic game).

Incidentally I have no idea why David Peterson signs his name as AK.

KTCAOP
07-17-2013, 02:25 AM
The only AK's that I see from Defiance are...

Allan Kroeker (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0471862/) - One of the five directors that directed two of the episodes of Defiance.

Though the more likely person is...

Alan Krause (http://www.linkedin.com/in/alankrause) - The Lead Gameplay Engineer of Defiance.

twitch reflex
07-17-2013, 02:31 AM
Congrats Era, it would be cool if they gave you an in game outfit or title that only challange hour winners got. You deserve more for the work you put in specially for helping others win also.

jbob spittlewop
07-17-2013, 02:34 AM
Congrats Era, it would be cool if they gave you an in game outfit or title that only challange hour winners got. You deserve more for the work you put in specially for helping others win also.

This would be pretty cool, then at least someone would have earned something in the game.

Dana Dawn
07-17-2013, 04:32 AM
I am really jealous because of the plushies.
Era, you are a better ark hunter than me.

I wish I could buy those pushies, I am almost thinking of making them myself.

Linamaria
07-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Would love for you to inform the rest of us what your definition of "your own merits" means. I'm sure it'll be good for a few chuckles.

Let's ignore the fact that the first challenge he won BY himself with no clan help and look at the all the time he spent finding spawn locations and spawn rates and running test scenarios with people to find someone with good loading times for the rest of the challenges.

Then let's ignore all the preparation and focus on what you think it means to win a contest by ones own merits since you are the arbiter of such things.

We can also ignore the fact that the contest is set up to be a friend/clan thing given that there's one winner and 20 sponsors.

We anxiously await your reply.

@OP, I'm sorry Era that people are still trying to make light of these accomplishments for whatever reason they may have, it had to be said and everyone that knows me knows how I roll. :cool:

On another note, I'm going to find your address and snag one of those plushies. Pay no attention to the guy in the bush.

You should have simply ignored that <insert a non civil adjective> commentary. Some people just can't enjoy nice stuff. I'm really surprised that you wasted your time replying to him. He didn't deserve a simple comma as reply. ;)

TravelerX1
07-17-2013, 05:12 AM
Congrats Era!!!!!!
Seriously Nice Swag!

I have a baby hellbug plushie from PAX.

I like to carry it around and randomly throw it at people and holler "Skitterling attack"

Some of my friends understand....... LOL
Most look at me rather oddly

N3gativeCr33p
07-17-2013, 05:35 AM
Congrats!

Now if only their new in-game content arrived as fast as your swag... ;)

TravelerX1
07-17-2013, 05:36 AM
Congrats!

Now if only their new in-game content arrived as fast as your swag... ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha +1 Interwebs to you Sir!

melkathi
07-17-2013, 05:48 AM
I like to carry it around and randomly throw it at people and holler "Skitterling attack"

Imagine you threw it at a random person and they turned out to be the voice actress for EGO. You'd have full immersion: skitterlings attacking and EGO nagging you about it :P

Numina
07-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Congrats Era!! Thanks for sharing pics, they do look super adorable!

Heyyyy.... you there! Pssst! Get me one too!!

Mudturtle Jones
07-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Congrats and good job. I agree that they should give recognition to Challenge winners in the game. Has anyone suggested this to Trion?

JxSiN
07-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Congrats and good job. I agree that they should give recognition to Challenge winners in the game. Has anyone suggested this to Trion?

Suggest... Trion......hahahahaha

That was a good one.

IAmShepard
07-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Fed-ex are the true unsung hero of this package.

If word got out they were carrying packages from Trion.

The wrath of rustled jimmies would be brought down like the hammer of God.

So let's take a moment to congratulate the Fed Ex employees for risking their lives.

Oh ,and for Trion for not ****ing up for once.

Era
07-17-2013, 08:28 PM

But it's a Monarch...

BlackR3ap3r
07-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Technically it was Fed Ex, but I got my prizes finally from the Challenge Hours. Have a look my fellow Ark Hunters.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/prizepack2_zpsdb42747e.png
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/figurine_zpsf6294022.png
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/Prizepack_zps5ff214b7.png

Edit: 2 fun facts, I have no idea whose initials those are and the stand for the hellbug is a totally unsecured separate piece surprisingly

Edit 2: Looked up whose sig it is. The letters just make no sense. Art is nice at least.

very kool

/lessthanten