PDA

View Full Version : High Ego Purples - Do You Care?

ironcladtrash
07-16-2013, 06:06 PM
I am currently EGO 3300 and I end up salvaging or selling to the vendors a lot of purples.

If anyone would actually use them I could start to collect them make a post in trade section and sell them for cheap maybe 5K if that, just for the trouble. I would much rather see them used then scrapped.

Since they would be relatively high level though would it even be worth it? I am curious if anyone would even care.

KTCAOP
07-16-2013, 06:17 PM
The bigger issue is that the people that would care are probably the lower ego players that can't actually make use of those higher EGO weapons.

Sanguinesun
07-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Its best to not vendor weapons since scrip is all but meaningless currently. It is far better to convert to arksalvage gear because with new weapons and mods and mod slotting considerations coming with the eventual dlc, keys for lockboxes for chances at those weapons, mod caches, and as well spending to make slot needs are going to be significant.

ironcladtrash
07-16-2013, 09:37 PM
The bigger issue is that the people that would care are probably the lower ego players that can't actually make use of those higher EGO weapons.

This was kinda my thought too. Figured I would throw it out there on the off chance the higher EGO players don't already have the weapons they want. Sure the lower EGO players could buy it and let it sit in the inventory but by the time they got to use it there is a good chance they will get a better gun.