PDA

View Full Version : release date

PMS Inara
03-27-2013, 06:12 PM
is it true that the release date has been pushed back because amazon are claiming its been pushed back to the 12th of april

Dead_Phoenix
03-27-2013, 06:14 PM
is it true that the release date has been pushed back because amazon are claiming its been pushed back to the 12th of april

amazon have been wrong about pretty much everything so far.

wrong beta start date, wrong beta length, they have even put the wrong description at one point...

so id go with no

SETit_allABLAZE

only for the deluxe edition stuff, it should be normal for standard.

Jardian
Release date is the 2nd always has been. If they are haveing shipping problems Amazon may have pushed back shipping date but that isnt release date.

MagellanD
Trion's Defiance Site and GameStop Still say April 2nd.
I wouldn't go on rumor.

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Release date is the 2nd always has been. If they are haveing shipping problems Amazon may have pushed back shipping date but that isnt release date.

Why I don't buy games before they're out online.

PMS Inara
03-27-2013, 06:38 PM
i pre orderded the ultimate edition about 3 4 months ago from them cos its the only place i could get that edition i received an email to day from them saying the release date had been pushed back naturally i,m concerned cos i want it for release date like everyone else

Buruko
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM

The rumor mill is an issue with Ultimate Edition copies ordered through Amazon.co.uk, if you ordered that version from that site you will get an email concerning the matter, otherwise carry on.