PDA

View Full Version : DLC Info?

I Numinex I
07-16-2013, 10:56 PM
I know about the stuff they put on facebook, like the charged weapons and such, but does anyone know any more information on the first DLC? I haven't touched Defiance in a while, and I know I'll stuff my face into it again once the DLC releases.

UPDATE:
I found a site that had an article about the new DLC and it's features, here's the link!

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/16/4430580/defiance-dlc

born2beagator
07-16-2013, 11:32 PM
if anyone knew anything it would be all over the boards.

dominad
07-17-2013, 01:20 AM
Seems that is based on the e3 interview and is not accurate. Have they not since released images of the vehicle of doom it does not even have a turret but players have speculated you may be able to shoot from it. Since that once video which did show new siege events and a sword there has been deathly silence. Maybe the laid off staff were the marketing team I would expect my xbox dashboard to having it in th upcoming section selected for me or trion to have sent me a mass email offering me a x% discount if I buy the season pass now before the first dlc release or something.. Also what about new xbox360 achievements usually they are out a bit before new content??

DEFCON ONE
07-17-2013, 01:39 AM
I hear they are coming out with the first DLC when the XBOX TWO comes out.