PDA

View Full Version : Medtech Buggy

Xhamm3r
07-16-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm usually the kind of guy who likes to drive cars, take jumps and show off any color scheme that I can get my 7-fingered hands on. however, I've been getting somewhat jealous.... I've been seeing Duni's on the X 360 servers with a White Square and Red Cross and every time I ask where I can get one, people get in their medically licensed buggies, toot their horns, and leave me in the dust. How can I get this buggy for medical science???

(Yes, I really want one.)

Turantula
07-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Complete all plague pursuits. It is a certain one that gives you the buggy, not sure which one lol just do em all.

Edit: unless it was the plague seiges then you're outta luck my friend.

jbob spittlewop
07-16-2013, 11:21 PM
It was the second from last pursuit, the last was a lame bio nade as a reward.

Krauser
07-16-2013, 11:29 PM
It was part of the original Plague episode mission. If you missed it the first time I don't think you can get it.

Sir Dan
07-17-2013, 12:26 AM
You had to compete in all the sieges. There are no sieges with this replay.

Xhamm3r
07-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Daaaaang, ok. thanks guys. that sucks :(

Edit: really wanted it too.... damn.

melkathi
07-17-2013, 01:17 AM
Hopefully they will do a Plague Rewind week at some point with the sieges and the proper pursuits so you can get it.

(and hopefully they'll do a proper Armistice rewind so I can get Keeper of the Southern Lights)

Councilworker
07-17-2013, 01:17 AM
OP as we have to July 2014? before season 2 then I have a hunch that we will be seeing repeats of the original episodes... well I hope so as I want to complete "Keeper of the Southern Lights" pursuit.

There was a quote that we would get repeat weekends and they did do the Nolan pre-season 1 mission.

Indra Echo
07-17-2013, 05:43 AM
Hopefully they will do a Plague Rewind week at some point with the sieges and the proper pursuits so you can get it.

(and hopefully they'll do a proper Armistice rewind so I can get Keeper of the Southern Lights)

Yeah this would be great and in keeping of all the other repeats they've done. I thought I might get the Southern Lights because I do keep doing emergencies in San Francisco and lighting the lights, but maybe I had to do them for the pursuit. I didn't realize there was a Southern Keeper title until after I'd lit the lights at Headlands Transit for the pursuit.

melkathi
07-17-2013, 05:45 AM
Yeah this would be great and in keeping of all the other repeats they've done. I thought I might get the Southern Lights because I do keep doing emergencies in San Francisco and lighting the lights, but maybe I had to do them for the pursuit. I didn't realize there was a Southern Keeper title until after I'd lit the lights at Headlands Transit for the pursuit.

I wouldn't mind if they turned Armistice Day into an anual thing, celebrating it every year at .. well... Armistice Day ;)

Indra Echo
07-17-2013, 06:07 AM
I wouldn't mind if they turned Armistice Day into an anual thing, celebrating it every year at .. well... Armistice Day ;)

Yeah that makes sense. I like the fireworks and it really is kind of neat to watch the lanterns fly away. I wish they had some near the water. I don't know why, I just love the idea of lanterns flying away over the water. But then again this game in places kind of draws me into the scenery. I love looking out over the water during a sunset.

Sanguinesun
07-17-2013, 08:30 AM
Well, there is another dunni that the OP can get rather easily at least on the PC(dunno if it is accessable on the other platforms.) You can dl the Raptr network deal and if you put enough hours into Defiance while raptr is active, you can get an orange dunni and other bonuses.

Xhamm3r
07-17-2013, 09:32 AM

This all would be great! I wouldn't mind going through them since I got the game recently.

crasher
07-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah that makes sense. I like the fireworks and it really is kind of neat to watch the lanterns fly away. I wish they had some near the water. I don't know why, I just love the idea of lanterns flying away over the water. But then again this game in places kind of draws me into the scenery. I love looking out over the water during a sunset.
This is all true. I love being able to stand and just watch the lamps rise.

I haven't done it in a while, as I dont do the A-falls with the same regularity/intensity as when the game and I were new, but after an A-fall I noticed the music got really calm/quiet and ethereal. Standing on the cliffs at Bug closer to the bridge and watching the sunrise over the water with the wind and slow violin/viola type strings in the background had a weird effect I've rarely experienced. That alone was memorable for me.

Crazy, aint it?

melkathi
07-17-2013, 10:27 AM
Crazy, aint it?

It may be crazy, but at least you are not alone in your lunacy ;)

nathanpbutler
07-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Just to be more specific here, this was the text of the original Pursuit that had to be completed for the Medtech Buggy:

Plague: Curing the Masses
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Diablo Station
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Kenn Farm
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Chinatown Gate
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Bolinas Smeltery

So, it was completing each of the four siege locations, as others have noted. Keep an eye out for that name, though: "Curing the Masses."

Xhamm3r
07-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Just to be more specific here, this was the text of the original Pursuit that had to be completed for the Medtech Buggy:

Plague: Curing the Masses
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Diablo Station
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Kenn Farm
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Chinatown Gate
Complete vaccine synthesizer siege at Bolinas Smeltery

So, it was completing each of the four siege locations, as others have noted. Keep an eye out for that name, though: "Curing the Masses."

Right, thanks. TRION! can we see these replays in full, or are we SOL?

BlackR3ap3r
07-17-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm usually the kind of guy who likes to drive cars, take jumps and show off any color scheme that I can get my 7-fingered hands on. however, I've been getting somewhat jealous.... I've been seeing Duni's on the X 360 servers with a White Square and Red Cross and every time I ask where I can get one, people get in their medically licensed buggies, toot their horns, and leave me in the dust. How can I get this buggy for medical science???

(Yes, I really want one.)

unless they bring back the infected sieges i think your outta luck on the buggy