PDA

View Full Version : Ark Predator

SpiritumLiberum
07-17-2013, 02:13 AM
Okay, so I see Trion has not fixed the bug that when an EGO 4000+ player wears his Ark Predator outfit, the outfit shows as the Horrible SPD trooper. This is what I call disrespect, these people have played the game to the bone for these outfits and for Trion not to fix it as soon as it was posted about a month ago is absolutely shocking. I mean, these people have spent a lot of time trying to obtain the Ark predator outfit.

Also the Ekaru predator outfit, this is the Payed outfit, yet it shows up as the Recruit a friend outfit... Really, you cant fix these? People earned and paid for something that is not, talk about not giving a jekking shtako.

Is it that hard to fix the bug? Or do you not care enough for the people who actually "play" the game? Either way this should have been fixed a long time ago when it was brought up!

cusman
07-17-2013, 04:45 AM
How do you know it isn't working? I wear the Ark Predator outfit and it shows up for me fine. I don't know if other people see something different, but for what I see it looks correct.

PS3-NA

squidgod2000
07-17-2013, 05:35 AM
I don't know if other people see something different

They do.

Maitreakow
07-17-2013, 05:38 AM
From what I understand, it only affects human males.

Blu
07-17-2013, 07:07 AM
yea like the infantry hero outfit that you earn, shows up white on certain models..
have seen this outfit OP talks about, the faded out looking spd armor, but thought that was a recruit a friend outfit..

either way, they will tell me in a email to "chose another outfit I earned"
while yet they add some more lame pay 15$ outfits to the store,,
I been a skinner for 10+yrs, it only takes a lil while to RECOLOR a skin (outfit)
yea yea, I know all about, oh its not that easy to fix something, we cant put a priority over a outfit when we are working on dlc release..

its not easy to fix something that WE EARNED< but yet its real easy to keep taking ppls money..

aint it?

Wakbag
07-29-2013, 06:23 PM
Really is shameful but fits right into Trions business model of abusing those of us that keep their server full of people to impress the few new people they get every day. Hey, they got our money and clearly we are masochistic enough to stick around for the shafting.....

Hiero Glyph
07-29-2013, 09:52 PM
How about those multiplayer outfits for the 360 version? Those have been inaccessible for ~2 months now. Trion simply does not have the skill to manage a game this buggy, especially considering that the Echelon outfits used to work just fine.

The human male Ark Predator issue is just one of many.

RiotMT
07-29-2013, 10:29 PM
Edited edited

RiotMT
07-29-2013, 10:33 PM
How about those multiplayer outfits for the 360 version? Those have been inaccessible for ~2 months now. Trion simply does not have the skill to manage a game this buggy, especially considering that the Echelon outfits used to work just fine.

The human male Ark Predator issue is just one of many.

Meant to quote this post, ignore above

I quit playing about 6 weeks ago to take a break and give time for bug fixes. I read the forums from time to time seeing what's going on. And this is just totally unacceptable, I was playing a lot of PVP before I stopped playing and got really frustrated about this. I put a lot of time into PVP to get the nicer outfits. I really thought this woulda got fixed. I have not complained once about defiance but this is crap, annoying and disappointing .

Wtflag
07-29-2013, 11:03 PM
For the doubtful screenshots-or-it-didn't-happen people, I had posted a thread about it here http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?100304-Annoying-bug-for-Ark-Pedator-suit
which includes pictures taken on my brother's account as well as confirmation from a friend.

And the issue was infact known way before my own post.

The fact it remains unfixed today is indicative of Trion's QA and feedback process as well as their general attitude towards veteran players.

Heinzlee
07-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Yep... that dodgy ark predator suit was the only reason i started PvP.
Then when I finally got it, my clan mates were telling me I'm in a different outfit.

Combined with the other advantaged that female toons have, I think I'll be switch gender when DLC comes out.