PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Colors - What is best ?

maleedawl
07-17-2013, 02:27 AM
I'm into day 3 of this game and I was only doing story mission,
but needed better weapons. So i did some co-op missions.

I know that through a lot of missions, you gain that pale green color
weapon, but what is the highest color and can someone give me a rundown
of it.

It's just me, no matter what game I play, them assault rifles call out to me.

ONE LAST THING:::

Rather than just selling all these items back to the vendor, is there a way I
can set up shop and or is their a marketplace where we can sell of our loot
for script?

KTCAOP
07-17-2013, 02:31 AM
White
Green
Blue
Purple
Orange

Is the general tier of things. Though, yeah, there isn't *too* much of a difference since the rolls on them vary quite a bit. The base stats for the weapons will be the same, however, the higher tiers offer synergies as well as bonus rolls and higher tier rolls, though what bonuses you actually roll are random including the mastery bonus.

There is the Need/Want (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?43-Need-Want-(Trading-Post)) and there is some trading, but there are no auction houses or any centralized location for trading (or for socializing). The best thing to do is to sell them to the vendor earlier on, but once you get to a high enough level where you can start using the salvaging matrix to salvage for Arkfall Salvage, then you should so that you can add modifications and/or reset your weapon mastery to reuse your weapons =).

KTCAOP
07-17-2013, 02:32 AM
What region are you in if I may ask? EU? NA? =).

Welcome to the game! I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! =D

raptor420
07-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Don't bother trying to get oranges just yet. The market is so inflated as you can probably see. It makes it very difficult for a new player to acquire one. I would just get some purples being that they are extremely cheaper and only have one less roll. unless of course you roll one out of the lock boxes but thats pretty rare good luck.

maleedawl
07-17-2013, 03:46 AM
Don't bother trying to get oranges just yet. The market is so inflated as you can probably see. It makes it very difficult for a new player to acquire one. I would just get some purples being that they are extremely cheaper and only have one less roll. unless of course you roll one out of the lock boxes but thats pretty rare good luck.

Eh. I don't pay attention to money value in games,
And since this game doesn't have a Market Place in their
game, I won't be buying any either. Selling maybe tho.

Blu
07-17-2013, 06:53 AM
best weapons are normally blu or purple, you find a lot more of them with decent rolls and syns..

tbh most purples rock, and often you will see ppl selling them for cheap, even tho I seen where you said something about not dealing with the market..

most shields, orange ones have similar stats as purple and blu ones, there is some really good orange ones, but like you said, you wont be dealing with ppl trying to sale them, so you should enjoy the game some, since you wont be a orange fiend..

there is a purple assault rifle you will get, a EMC I think, its unique looking and when you mod it up, looks really bad a ss, can throw a shot converter on it and enjoy..

im going to add you to xbl, send you a msg about ways to keep gear and later sell it when needed.

KTCAOP
07-17-2013, 07:00 AM
See you're from the US as well. If you see me online, feel free to give me a shout! Though I'll mostly be on my minimalist runthrough at the moment =P =)

BlackR3ap3r
07-17-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm into day 3 of this game and I was only doing story mission,
but needed better weapons. So i did some co-op missions.

I know that through a lot of missions, you gain that pale green color
weapon, but what is the highest color and can someone give me a rundown
of it.

It's just me, no matter what game I play, them assault rifles call out to me.

ONE LAST THING:::

Rather than just selling all these items back to the vendor, is there a way I
can set up shop and or is their a marketplace where we can sell of our loot
for script?

unless you want to buy a crap ton of extra slots just Salvage any weapons you dont want or use cuz no one is gonna buy anything but perfect purples, oranges, and synergy mods........and the only reason for having butt loads of scrip is buying oranges from other players directly......which has been blown WAY out of proportion so its not really worth it.......stick with purples and you'll still be a competitor